Adam and Susie in London!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tootty86

War Child
Im so sorry if this has been posted before but i was so shocked when i saw it!!! Adam and Susie out togther!!!

Burns' Night - VIP Fundraising Party, 25th January 2006

Oh my God! Ive missed so much Adam action! Im guessing these must have been posted before! But ill post anyway!

Adam and Susie at Launch Party for the new Missoni Fragrance 23rd January 2006

adam.jpg

adamandsusie2.jpg

Umm i think it said she was Camille Al-Fayed - i think she is is Mohammod Al-Faueds daughter - you know the guy who owns Harrods in London?

Gosh, she's lovely! What a change from pictures I've seen of her in the past. She had short hair and her face was very rough. She has had some sort of beauty makeover. My, what a change. Nice couple!

tootty86 said:
Umm i think it said she was Camille Al-Fayed - i think she is is Mohammod Al-Faueds daughter - you know the guy who owns Harrods in London?

Is she related to Dodie Fayed, Di's boyfriend she died with? :yikes: :(

greety said:

I asked the same question in another thread.

But if she is Mohammed's daughter like tootty said, than, yes she is late Dodi's sister.

Oh :(

originally posted by youtooellen

Can you say fashion advisory???? Okay your dating a rockstar where is the fashion sense?

Have you seen the rest of the band, and their wives? She fits in just fine! :)

tootty86 said:

Is buttoned down shirts becomming the latest fashion for all U2 members and not just Bono? :lol:

Not that I'm complaining - Adam looks great! :combust:

And so does Susie - they're a great couple! :cute:

Laurel Hill said:

Have you seen the rest of the band, and their wives? She fits in just fine! :)

Laurel Hill, you are a breath of fresh air!!:yes:

I do think Ann was the only one who dressed well for the Oscars -but those other two? Like they shop out of the dumpster in back of Mandee's.

I like Susie though; she's trying. She'll find her own way in fashion -- that string bikini last summer was one hell of a start! They really are a lovely couple. I am so happy for Adam, it just FEELS like he's found what he's been looking for!

I've only seen a couple of pictures of Susie... but she's changed so much since those. She looks great, I think they look adorable together! Thanks for posting.

susie and adam look really good together. :)

That lady in the purple skirt is beautiful!! wow. Adam looked liked he enjoyed standing next to her... lol.

Re: Re: Adam and Susie in London!

Merc said:

Is buttoned down shirts becomming the latest fashion for all U2 members and not just Bono? :lol:

Not that I'm complaining - Adam looks great! :combust:

And so does Susie - they're a great couple! :cute:

:lol: well Bono's still a few buttons ahead of adam!
it would be a quite pleasant picture if they all had the unbuttoned thing :drool: or better.. no buttons at all....

Adam looks very tanned on these pics... maybe he went on vacation?

Heh. Professor Clayton. Professor Mysterious Power Wielding. Yar!

As far as how his gal there dresses: Yep. Pretty much like the rest of the ladies. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom