Adam and Susie in London!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tootty86 said:
Im so sorry if this has been posted before but i was so shocked when i saw it!!! Adam and Susie out togther!!!

Burns' Night - VIP Fundraising Party, 25th January 2006

I notice she has a Bulga bag from their latest collection.... its real nice!

I giggle at everyone having a go at the girls' outfits (which aren't always great but they're all attractive people in their own ways) when U2 themselves are masters of dodgy dressing! ;)

Aww, bless them celebrating one of my fave nights as well. I was at a Burns Night but it wasn't nearly as star-studded. ;)

BorderGirl said:
Does anyone know---What does Susie do workwise?
How did they meet I wonder?

She was a technical director during the Pop tour, I think. That's how they met.

What a coincidence. Edge met Morleigh when she was a dancer for Zoo TV.

Windmilllane said:

She was a technical director during the Pop tour, I think. That's how they met.

hhmmm.... must update resume in order to get a job on the NEXT tour!

Susie was Paul McG's personal assistant around the Popmart tour. Remember when she used to be bald?

btw -- do you think Adam buys her clothes or does she have her own dough?

BorderGirl said:
Does anyone know---What does Susie do workwise?
How did they meet I wonder?

Susie works for one of the major record companies in London now, don't know what position she has though.

Strike that - I think she is Director of Global Marketing for Capitol Records in London.

Last edited:
westendgirl said:
Susie was Paul McG's personal assistant around the Popmart tour. Remember when she used to be bald?

Ahh, so that WAS her in The Simpsons episode. I thought I saw her name in the credits. :yes:

So in order to date/marry a member of this band, you either have to know them since high school, or work for them.

She goes WAY back before the Pop tour. There are pictures of her in Fallon's book of the Zoo Tour. She's been associated with the band for a long time.
And that necklace with those earrings with that top with that skirt with those boots do NOT go together.

But she and Clayton look happy together, and that's what counts.

She really is pretty, it's just hard to tell under those clothes that don't fit... the top is too drapey for her frame, and the skirt is way too high waisted. She probably doesn't need to be hiding her legs behind those high boots either (not that there's anything wrong with the occasional high boot).

They do make a nice match... it's strange how they look related. Look at the eyes/nose/mouth, almost identical expressions in that picture!

Magpie said:
So in order to date/marry a member of this band, you either have to know them since high school, or work for them.

Damn it! I think than I've no hope...:( :wink:

Anyway, I decided not to have a single word against Susie as long as she keeps our Adam balanced and happy... Oh, have I said OUR Adam? Well....it may be because I meant it...:evil: :sexywink:

tootty86 said:
Im so sorry if this has been posted before but i was so shocked when i saw it!!! Adam and Susie out togther!!!

Burns' Night - VIP Fundraising Party, 25th January 2006

I think they complement each other well. The little green flower looking things go with his green shirt.

I'm glad I'm not famous or date anyone famous. My sister says I dress "frumpy" and she may be right, but I'm comfy, that's all I care about. I'd be in the 'worst dressed' every time in those fashion magazines. :huh: I can't help it, I like my clothes loose fitting. Cargo pants, if I don't have to wear a dress, I'm often in those.

Windmilllane said:

Actually, they knew her years before that, that's her in the WOWOY vid, don't forget...

I thought of a story last night that you all may or may not get a kick out of -- a friend of a friend, who vaguely knew there was a band named U2 and THAT WAS IT, worked at Pearl Paint, it's a big discount art store on Canal St. in NY. One day in Feb. '97, this fellow employee comes up to her stricken and says, it's...THE EDGE! She replies, Of what? See? No clue. But she sees everyone in the store getting all wound up, and then this guy and woman appear. He is very down to earth, polite, unassuming, gee, she thinks, this is what everyone is getting hysterical about, no bigshot airs about this guy. But then, she said, that woman! Her words here, put away the tar and feathers: "she was a real snotty,smug, stuck-up bitch." Said her head kept moving back and forth like she was watching a tennis game with that smarmy, "look who I'M with" look on it. I don't think any of us have gotten past junior high without seeing that look from someone! But the kicker is that, in NYC, in FEB., in the middle of the day, she was wearing A BLACK BUSTIER!! The salesclerk in the ROCK STAR CHICK section of Skanks-R-Us must have told her it was de rigeur!

He came in there to buy oak tag. Why do adults buy oak tag? Fundraisers, kids school projects and garage sales. Hardly likely when he's in town to do press. I'll bet they made cue cards for Larry for the K-Mart press conference and he wouldn't read them:wink:

Oh hes just soooo yummy!!

wennphotos199652.jpg

wennphotos199653.jpg

kellyahern said:

Amen to that!!! It's wonderful to see a man with a woman who is somewhat close to his age. Susie appears to be in her mid to late thirties. If Adam was dating an Olsen twin or Lindsay Lohan, I'd want to kick him in the nads.

And I'm not too crazy about her dress sense. The grey skirt would have worked better with a simple black turtle neck sweater. However, I do love her boots. FABULOUS!!! And Adam is clearly happy to be with her. That's what counts.

Leetah said:
my first reaction when seeing those pics: I totally love Suzie's style!very boho, reminds me a little bit of Sienna Miller.
I love everything about it!
guess I have a weird thing for fashion, I admire the bono mullet as well :lol:

I totally agree. Love it! I also think she is pretty, not beautiful like Ali, but pretty, natural, which is always good!

tootty86 said:
Oh my God! Ive missed so much Adam action! Im guessing these must have been posted before! But ill post anyway!

Adam and Susie at Launch Party for the new Missoni Fragrance 23rd January 2006

adam.jpg

adamandsusie2.jpg

lol don't shoot me or anything and maybe it's just me, but it seems like she's hiding something with all those baggy clothes... is it just the dress, or is there a subtle bump in that dress???

Back
Top Bottom