Adam and Randy Johnson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
oh, this picture is just too funny! apparently, randy johnson came out at the end of last week's phoenix concert. he is a big fellow- i think he's 6 ft. 10 in. tall! anyway, look at how he towers over poor little adam! oh well- randy may win in the height department, but adam is oh so much cuter!
wink.gif

i hope this photo shows up....
4038-6.jpg

wow! randy is the largest man in the world. i agree that adam is way cuter. although when i was watching the vh1/boston show, my mom commented that adam looks like a high school physics professor. lmfao!

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 11-26-2001).]

But just think how Bono would look standing next to Randy
wink.gif

How tall is Adam anyway-RSOC ladies-anyone? I think Adam's the tallest. Cute pic!

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Gina-
i think adam's around 5 ft. 9 inches tall... and he's the tallest of the band!

ScreamingFlower-
a physics teacher?? i sure wish i had teachers that looked like THAT in high school!
wink.gif

side note: a friend of mine was at the show, and said that bono was joking around and stood on top of his monitor in order to make himself appear taller- but randy was STILL taller than him! lol... i'm sure that there will be more photos coming in the near future!
smile.gif

I love how Adam is sticking his chin out, like "Yeah, that's a my-ee big trophy yah got theh, compensatin' for somethin' mate?"

Haha...I have no idea what accent that is...

Fishy <><

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
But you know, Randy Johnson is called The Big Unit!
eek.gif

LMAO!!! I guess Adam and Randy have QUITE A BIT in common
eek.gif
Adam's got quite a 'trophy' too (I sincerely apologize for this post)!

HMMM-Adam's 5'9"-just about my height-Edge and Larry are probably shorter than I am-but, who cares?
wink.gif

------------------

LMAO!!!!!! Poor Adam!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

Ahhh! I was there! It was sooo cool when Randy came out! But he looked hilarious, kind of like he had no idea what was going on. I loved it when Bono stood on the speaker thing! The whole band was clapping and smiling and such, I got an ok pictureof it, but it came out kind of blurry. Ok, I'm done.

i thought adam was 6 foot...i think i read that somewhere...

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Hmm...well I heard he was 5'11. Guess we'll just have to kidnap him and um, measure him (heads outta the gutter girls!)
wink.gif

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

Adam kinda slouches so it's hard to tell how tall he is...I have found myself more attracted to him lately!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by AM:

excuse my ignorance, but who?s Randy Johnson??

No 'ignorance' on your part AM-he's a baseball player for the Arizona Diamondbacks-the team that won the World Series this year-that's the trophy-so that's why he was at the Phoenix show.

So AM-how tall is Adam anyway-if anyone knows, it's you
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
No 'ignorance' on your part AM-he's a baseball player for the Arizona Diamondbacks-the team that won the World Series this year-that's the trophy-so that's why he was at the Phoenix show.

a baseball player, ok. They are pretty tall, right? Then it?s ok that Adam looks kinda small compared to him. LOL

So AM-how tall is Adam anyway-if anyone knows, it's you
smile.gif

wow, now I?m honored
smile.gif
But, em, to be honest, I?ve never met the man in person, but from what I?ve heard from people who?ve met him, he?s about 5.9 . That?s just perfect for me (I?m 5.5)

PS: love your sig!!! Do you think I can call him The???
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
But, em, to be honest, I?ve never met the man in person, but from what I?ve heard from people who?ve met him, he?s about 5.9 . That?s just perfect for me (I?m 5.5)
PS: love your sig!!! Do you think I can call him The???
biggrin.gif

Yes, Adam is definitely the tallest of the four-but I'm 5'9 1/2", so that's just perfect for me
wink.gif

Sure, you can call him 'The'-I swear, if I ever get to meet Edge, I'll ask him if I can call him that
wink.gif
That is, after I pick myself up off the ground
eek.gif

------------------

Originally posted by *Ally*:
oh, this picture is just too funny! apparently, randy johnson came out at the end of last week's phoenix concert. he is a big fellow- i think he's 6 ft. 10 in. tall! anyway, look at how he towers over poor little adam! oh well- randy may win in the height department, but adam is oh so much cuter!
wink.gif

i hope this photo shows up....
4038-6.jpg

Wow, what a great pic! Sparky looks so cute lookin up at him. I don't particularly like RJ, he rained on my world series parade, but oh well! It is still a great pic, thanks for posting it!
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom