Adam & Naomi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvLady

War Child
Before the posts went missing, if I remember correctly U2Kitten and I were wondering what happened with Adam and Naomi's romance.
U2Kitten heard that she broke his heart after they got engaged, I however read that she dumped him after catching him with hookers.
We were wondering whether any of the Sparky girls could enlighten us.

So is the truth out there??
biggrin.gif

I officialy erase this thread
biggrin.gif

Rumour says that she played a big part in Adam's absence of the Sydney gig. It was right after they broke up, methinks.

Thank God that bi-atch is gone for good!

I don?t even want to think about Naomi. She hurt Adam so much. Bitch!!!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
I don?t even want to think about Naomi. She hurt Adam so much. Bitch!!!!!!

You gals are SO SWEET to be so protective of your man.

He's LUCKY to have you all.

*slips Adam the #'s of all the RSOC members in the Fall*

Ladies, now don't be rude!
biggrin.gif
It's entirely possible that he broke her heart isn't it?!
I mean, Bono is friends with her, and she still hangs out with the band when Adam's there so I don't think they would associate with her if she was such a witch....... think about it.

I dont like Naomi anyway!
She is a stroppy, two-faced, mindless, verbal-abusive, snappy, 3-day late bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

naaaaaah she wasnt right for him, Adam (needed)/needs a wholesome, lovely, bonny down-to-earth lassie, like all his followers here in PLEBA (sparky's girl, CatDubh, etc, etc
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by mad1:
She is a stroppy, two-faced, mindless, verbal-abusive, snappy, 3-day late bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree!!! She was VERY selfish and just not his type. Maybe that's what he needed to know- so i'm glad he learned that and was able to grow from the experience. And it's pretty safe to assume it WAS her that broke his heart. Either way I don't like her as a person in general. Neither does Larry - and I know I can trust his opinion!

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

naaaaaah she wasnt right for him, Adam (needed)/needs a wholesome, lovely, bonny down-to-earth lassie, like all his followers here in PLEBA (sparky's girl, CatDubh, etc, etc
wink.gif
)

LOL!!Maddie!!

You are right -I mean, come on-all those stories about her-and she says, of course, they're all untrue. She had a problem w/ her latest man too!!And hasn't she even gotten in fistfights w/ WOMEN??? Total DIVA.

But she is always hangin' around, so they must still get along.

hhmmm, it's a mystery to me!!

I just get sooo cross when I hear about her going to the aftershow parties and stuff. Would love to be Adams gf and meet her backstage... *evil laugh*
wink.gif

Originally posted by J-Tree:
I'd like to get into a fight with her.
eek.gif
I'd snap her toothpick body like a 2x4!

But that aside...
biggrin.gif
I don't really like her as a person either. She's too high strung... tempermental, etc. I find her to be very fake. Of course, Larry's got the biggest Fake-O-Meter on the planet... and I'm sure his was going off the wall when she steps into a room.

*LMAO*

Fake-O-Meter...priceless...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

She is a stroppy, two-faced, mindless, verbal-abusive, snappy, 3-day late bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADD TO THAT: psycho, freako, screaming, self-centered, trouble-making, weave-wearin, high-maintenance, high-strung, fake-eye-color, door-walkin-into, wants-a-daddy-but-drops-em-like-a-hot-potato WACK JOB.

Did I mention that I don't like Naomi Campbell?
wink.gif

bwahahahaha...

Days ago I read a magazine mentioning that when Naomi was shopping, she screamed at the persons working there for not opening the door (I believe the main door) and guess what???
eek.gif

The managger asked her to PLEASE leave in that instant!!! . She obviously didn't care, so the security personnel took her skinny ass out of the store!!!
biggrin.gif

Isn't that embarrasing??? (And pretty damn good for gossiping?
biggrin.gif
)

I'm sure Adam got tired of her DIVA-witch-bitchyways and broke up the engagement just in time.

Aren't ya happy Sparky's Chicks????

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

why the fark are people still bringing up that freaking slut???
mad.gif

last i heard about naomi that lil tart... she got bitch slapped so hard in the face by her fiance, the billionaire, that she went to the emergency room!!

can we PLEASE leave adam's past mistakes in the past?? thank you!!!

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

HA HA HA madam... be glad you missed my JT posting rage!
wink.gif

As for Larry's Fake-O-Meter. Description:

Bill Flanagan on Larry Mullen Jr.
The possibility that he might somehow add to the rising stew of crap that threatens to submerge our civilization in hype and nonsense appalls him so much that he slaps on a scowl and shuts his mouth at the first inkling of gladhanding, backslapping, false sincerity, sucking up, ass-kissing, air-kissing, overpraise, fair-weather friendship, freeloading, hyperbole, ligging, flattery, posturing, complement chewing, ego-stroking, bootlicking, cheek-smooching, groveling, pratspeak, toadying, leg-lifting, fame-grubbing, schnoring, idol worship, starfucking or brown-nosing.

Directions of use:
1) Identify object or person in question.
2) Place Larry in room with object or person in question. (Note: they do not have to be alone but must acknowledge each other's presence... Larry readings still accurate in group setting.)
3) Do not look away! Results occur simultaneously!
4) If Larry scowls or remains silent, fakeness is persistant of the object or person in question.
5) Good for multiple use. Feed and water daily.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
She had a problem w/ her latest man too!!And hasn't she even gotten in fistfights w/ WOMEN???

eek.gif

But that aside...
biggrin.gif
I don't really like her as a person either. She's too high strung... tempermental, etc. I find her to be very fake. Of course, Larry's got the biggest Fake-O-Meter on the planet... and I'm sure his was going off the wall when she steps into a room.

------------------

SlipStream Soul

eek.gif

But that aside...
biggrin.gif

ROTFL at this!!!

*snap her toothpick body like a 2x4*

*Larry's Fake-O-Meter*

*dashes off for tissues to wipe tears of laughter from her eyes*

J Tree-don't hold back now-tell us how you REALLY feel!!!!

related comment:

i was reading a magazine the other day and it had a list of models and how their current careers rated ("now", "5 minutes ago", and "out" were the opitions.) christy turlington fell under "5 minutes ago" and naomi campbell fell under "out."
wink.gif
*evil laugh* i wonder what the boys of U2 would think of that?

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by Discoteque:
ADD TO THAT: psycho, freako, screaming, self-centered, trouble-making, weave-wearin, high-maintenance, high-strung, fake-eye-color, door-walkin-into, wants-a-daddy-but-drops-em-like-a-hot-potato WACK JOB.

Did I mention that I don't like Naomi Campbell?
wink.gif

bwahahahaha...

LMAO!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

As for Larry's Fake-O-Meter. Description:

Directions of use:
1) Identify object or person in question.
2) Place Larry in room with object or person in question. (Note: they do not have to be alone but must acknowledge each other's presence... Larry readings still accurate in group setting.)
3) Do not look away! Results occur simultaneously!
4) If Larry scowls or remains silent, fakeness is persistant of the object or person in question.
5) Good for multiple use. Feed and water daily.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

so where can I buy a Larry?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Guess he?s expensive

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

ok so apart from all this, i still think she looks beautiful.......
frown.gif

however, if I was in her company I wouldnt be a bit feared to put her down in front of others, and if I was a female bouncer at a club and she came 'struttin' up wanting in I would refuse her entry, if she then followed that by screaming 'Do you not know who I am!??????', I would then ask all the public around that area if they knew who she was, cause she obviously doesnt know her own fucking name!!!! LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I would tell her where to go if she were rude to me..........bitch!!!!!

I guess not every gorgeous model have nice personalities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say all u lovely girlies here have...and its always a pleasure sharin with ya!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by AM:

so where can I buy a Larry?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Guess he?s expensive.

Um.. I think he's on special order right now. But you can pre-purchase mini-Larry! He's supposed to be an upgrade of the original Larry but smaller scale with greater distance. LMAO

promolarry.jpg

------------------

SlipStream Soul

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom