Adam & Naomi ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonobaby25

Babyface
Did anyone know what kind of relationship Adam and Naomi have now?
She is friend with Ali and Bono. So it´s hard for him to keep out of her way.:eyebrow:

I saw Naomi on Cribs--her house in Jamacia was so unusual & so tropical. She had a photo of Bono on her table (with Nelson Mandela whom she said was her grandfather?)

Bono's Doll said:
I saw Naomi on Cribs--her house in Jamacia was so unusual & so tropical. She had a photo of Bono on her table (with Nelson Mandela whom she said was her grandfather?)

I saw that too. I liked her house-very tropical like you said. I was confused too about the "grandfather" comment.

I really would like to forget that Adam was ever with someone like her... :madspit: She is know for throwing tantrums and running through men like water....Adam is so sweet and POLITE !!I cannot understand what they could have had in common:eyebrow:

on an interview with naomi on parkinson a few months again, she mentioned adam (not by name i must stress) and said they were still good friends

Well that is smart of her, I would never have left Adam in the first place :no: I am glad he has moved on and he seems to be happy with Suzie :| I would be even happier if he was with me:shh:

I too have heard/read/seen that Adam and Naomi are on friendly terms. As far as the Nelson Mandala being her "grandfather", I read somewhere that he named her his "honorary granddaughter".

I read in an interview with Adam that they still talk. I think that is very grown up of them - to stay friends. I think she is a sweet girl - she has just had some problems.
To say that Adam was the bandmember that had the most "fun" with women in the 80's and early 90's - i dont think ive seen a single picture of Adam with another girlfriend (other than Naomi and Suzi) Does anyone have any pics of Adam with women?

MooMoo! said:
we know she used to work for principle management and he supplied a voice in the simpsons u2 episode.
Man!
redangry.gif
Why do they all have to have some kind of connection to the entertainment industry--meaning they have money, too. Why not some lowly no one like...ME!
nervous.gif

I do not know anything about Adam's girlfriends!!!!:( All I know is I wish I could be one of his girlfriend:sad:

Isn't Suzie related to Paul McGuinness?

BTW, those pictures are so sweet! (I mean the ones of Adam and Suzie, the Adam and Naomi pics are a little bittersweet for me. They're still cute, but a bit sad.:( )

Why does the pics of Adam and Naomi make you sad Meghn?
They make me jelous ass hell:mad:

I just feel sorry for Adam I guess -- She obviously hurt him enough to send him on a bender.

I don't know, I guess I'm just weird. :shrug:

I know, how you feel Meghn:sad: I hope that he is happy now with Suzie...does anyone know how long they have been together?

adamandsuzie6vw.jpg

I think this one is taken on Edge's wedding.
Don't know how long exactly they're together. I read somewhere they're a couple for 5 years now.

I'm sorry but that is one gawdawful dress! :sick: She seems alright (apart from the frock!)

Wasn't one of Adam's earlier g/f Sheila Roche (of Principle)? I'm sure I read some passage in BP's book of once she was a punk turning up with Adam, now she's got her own pin striped suit. :scratch:

I could be right, I could be talking out my arse!

Meghan said:

He didn't dress up very much for the wedding, did he?

:)giggle: toes)

no he didn't:lmao:

but sadly that shirt and those pants probably cost more than my car:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom