Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
Do you all think Adam has an Irish accent??

I don't and I am Irish, well Northern Irish so its a bit different but Adam seems to be a whole mixture of accents. Posh English being one..... Mind you he does sound very sexy!

I think Adam is English...right ladies? Help me out here...but I am pretty sure he is...so yeah...no Irish accent...maybe Irish influenced but definatly got some serious English flowin...

Adam's accent

I think that he has a 100% English accent...........and he sounds very sexy with it.............:drool: i love to him talk ......goddddddddddd he makes me go crazy...........:adam: :drool:

Re: Adam's accent

EveClayton said:
I think that he has a 100% English accent...........and he sounds very sexy with it.............:drool: i love to him talk ......goddddddddddd he makes me go crazy...........:adam: :drool:

Interesting signature........

hey hey

OK i forgot the word......hear........lol i was taken up in thinking about him but u get what i was saying right.......:wink:

Re: Adam's accent

EveClayton said:
:drool: i love to him talk

she accidently left out he word "hear" in her first post, that is what she's talking about.

Minifly, I commandeth thee to go to chat immediately!

I looooove Adam?s accent.

It?s english, which doesn?t suprise me at all. After all his parents are english and he spent his first 5 years in Kenia, propably in an english speaking envirement of other RAF pilot families.

Then he was sent to some posh boarding schools. So I guess he never actually had a lot of irish friends when he was younger and he never picked up an irish accent.

Back
Top Bottom