Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Bigglesworth

The Fly
I have found absolutely no reason why everyone thinks Adam is cute. I just don't get it. Why doesn't anybody point out the fact that Paul McGuinness is a total babe?

------------------
Dr. Evil: When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... people die!

Paul McGuinness Appreciation Thread! Woo!

It's about time!
Now where's all the pictures?!?!

And
mad.gif
to you about Adam.

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

He exudes a hard-to-define sexiness. When he smiles, the corners of his mouth turn down, as though he were frowning, but his kindly eyes and relaxed posture suggest otherwise: that he is indeed a HappyAdam. His right arm is sexy. His left arm is sexy. His feet are sexy. The way his suave fingers move over the strings of the bass is sexy. His very TOES are sexy. He is confident and cool enough to wear a sarong and make it look good. He has stared down the banshee that is Naomi Campbell, and lived to tell about it. He has shared the screen with Homer Simpson, and still was not shown up. He collects spoons. (All the great men of western history, from Alexander the Great down on to the present, have collected spoons. But let us all remember that Adam is the only one to have that coveted spoon from Springfield.) His funny little nose is sexy. He looks all cuddly and stuff. He smiles at everyone during shows. He plays funky basslines. He looks AWESOME in those pants. Have you seen the AB cover in its unedited form? His pantal region is impressive, to say the least...
Adam is not for the consumer of boyband cuteness. They are the trashy ratmeat of music's McDonalds; Adam is foie gras. He is not an effeminate looking New Kid or NSyncer (although Joey Fatone is exempt from this distinction. He looks like a fat bookie-- maybe the next PMcG??). Adam's effortless style does not suggest "Fat Slob," but rather, the eye for fashion possessed by only a true master of the art of flower arrangement. He himself has designed clothes of the greatest style. Yet, he does not seem to be a freakish prima donna, in the line of Billy Corgan or, worse yet, Michael Jackson. No, Adam is more. So very much more. Yes, yes, he truly is. And if you don't see it, I pity you. You and your nearsighted, cataract-ridden eyes. Maybe you need some AdamGlasses. And one of those nifty PopMart mask things.

Seriously, though- he's a very sexy man. If you don't think so, fine...less competition for all the Adamgirls.
beer+beebs=crazypost. Sorry.

Mr. Bigglesworth. One thing you should keep in mind:

When Adam gets insulted, the RSOC girls get mad. And when the RSOC girls get mad, Mr. Bigglesworth dies.

(Note: the preceding message was a sly (or not so sly) reference to Austin Powers, not an actual death threat)

Originally posted by Bbug:
He exudes a hard-to-define sexiness. When he smiles, the corners of his mouth turn down, as though he were frowning, but his kindly eyes and relaxed posture suggest otherwise: that he is indeed a HappyAdam. His right arm is sexy. His left arm is sexy. His feet are sexy. The way his suave fingers move over the strings of the bass is sexy. His very TOES are sexy. He is confident and cool enough to wear a sarong and make it look good. He has stared down the banshee that is Naomi Campbell, and lived to tell about it. He has shared the screen with Homer Simpson, and still was not shown up. He collects spoons. (All the great men of western history, from Alexander the Great down on to the present, have collected spoons. But let us all remember that Adam is the only one to have that coveted spoon from Springfield.) His funny little nose is sexy. He looks all cuddly and stuff. He smiles at everyone during shows. He plays funky basslines. He looks AWESOME in those pants. Have you seen the AB cover in its unedited form? His pantal region is impressive, to say the least...
Adam is not for the consumer of boyband cuteness. They are the trashy ratmeat of music's McDonalds; Adam is foie gras. He is not an effeminate looking New Kid or NSyncer (although Joey Fatone is exempt from this distinction. He looks like a fat bookie-- maybe the next PMcG??). Adam's effortless style does not suggest "Fat Slob," but rather, the eye for fashion possessed by only a true master of the art of flower arrangement. He himself has designed clothes of the greatest style. Yet, he does not seem to be a freakish prima donna, in the line of Billy Corgan or, worse yet, Michael Jackson. No, Adam is more. So very much more. Yes, yes, he truly is. And if you don't see it, I pity you. You and your nearsighted, cataract-ridden eyes. Maybe you need some AdamGlasses. And one of those nifty PopMart mask things.

Seriously, though- he's a very sexy man. If you don't think so, fine...less competition for all the Adamgirls.
beer+beebs=crazypost. Sorry.

I couldn't have said it better!
Thank you for defending my Mr....

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

UH UH!
The Twins are declaring, upon this thread, a
daddypantslogo.gif

WHO'S YO' DADDY??

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B544799nu0mrj

coincidentally, I happen to be wearing those pants today

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B286%3A36nu0mrj

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B5447%3A8nu0mrj

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B54479%3Cnu0mrj

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B54499%3Cnu0mrj

Fro: *tempt*

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B54%3A544nu0mrj

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Doood! You're really gonna make me spell this out this for you? If you insist!

A_004.jpg

A_12.jpg

A_02.jpg

*wishes she were bus driver*

A_011.jpg

'nuff said.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A%3A446%3A7nu0mrj

NECK

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A%3A46956nu0mrj

*droooool*

333%3A786723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B935%3B%3A9ot1lsi

Mas oui, c'est une shiny fro!

333%3A786723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B5447%3A%3Anu0mrj

LEATHERRRRRRR

and I'm spent.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-30-2002).]

Adam's Theme Song

I'm Too Sexy For The Edge
Too Sexy For The Edge
Edge's Going To Leave

I'm Too Sexy For My Bass
Too Sexy For My Bass
So Sexy It Hurts
(quick "And") I'm Too Sexy For Dublin
Too Sexy For Europe
America And Australia

I'm Too Sexy For Your Posting
Too Sexy For Your Posting
No Way I'm Going To Reply

I'm A Model, Ya Know What I Mean
And I Do My Little Turn On The Catwalk
Yeah On The Catwalk
On The Catwalk Yeah
I Do My Little Turn On The Catwalk

I'm Too Sexy For My Fans
Too Sexy For My Fans
Too Sexy By Far
(quick "And")I'm Too Sexy For My Band
Too Sexy For My Band
What Ya Think About That

Yeah On The Catwalk
On The Catwalk Yeah
I Shake My Little Tush On The Catwalk

Too Sexy For My
Too Sexy For My
Too Sexy For My

Yeah On The Catwalk
Yeah On The Catwalk Yeah
I Shake My Little Tush On The Catwalk

I'm Too Sexy For My Cat
Too Sexy For My Cat
Poor Pussy
Poor Pussy Cat
I'm Too Sexy For The Edge
Too Sexy For The Edge
Edge's Going To Leave Me

And I'm Too Sexy For This Thread

------------------
Dr. Evil: When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... people die!

Originally posted by Bbug:

I couln't have put it better.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

yeah, no explanation needed ...

ADAM!!
280E099F46.jpg

------------------
In Adam Clayton, U2 have their emotional touchstone, a thoughtful, reflective man, comfortable in his skin, fluid with his feelings, enjoying his life. -- Dermot Moore, Hotpress 2001

pop_adam_whiteguitar.jpg

I know I posted this one already (I went and found the BIG version), but I just feel the need to go on a tirade about it.
Why I Love This Pic:
It's just oooozing textile goodness... his arms (and the rest of his skin) look so smooth and warm, his hair looks all fuzzy, and that white outfit has that crisp fresh-from-the-dryer look that you just KNOW how it would feel and you want to gather it up to your face and just SMELL... gah.
*cold shower*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

i love this....i go away for the weekend, someone insults adam and the cavalry is right there to defend him.

the object of my affections is in good hands here in PLEBA.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by Mr Bigglesworth:

I have found absolutely no reason why everyone thinks Adam is cute. I just don't get it. Why doesn't anybody point out the fact that Paul McGuinness is a total babe?

I think someone needs glaces!!!
mad.gif

------------------
just what you need ->Sparky Love

Originally posted by Kristie:
pop_adam_whiteguitar.jpg

I know I posted this one already (I went and found the BIG version), but I just feel the need to go on a tirade about it.
Why I Love This Pic:
It's just oooozing textile goodness... his arms (and the rest of his skin) look so smooth and warm, his hair looks all fuzzy, and that white outfit has that crisp fresh-from-the-dryer look that you just KNOW how it would feel and you want to gather it up to your face and just SMELL... gah.
*cold shower*

mmmmm...textile goodness...I could not have put it better myself, twin
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom