"Across the Universe" DVD Release

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yeah, I know I put this in the Dana Fuchs thread, but here's a bit more info. Also, nothing about any extras that might be on it. :shrug:

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

List price: $24.94
Availability: This title will be released February 5, 2008

Format: NTSC
Region: Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
Rating: PG -13
Studio: Sony Pictures Home Ent
DVD Release Date: February 5, 2008
Run Time: 133 minutes
ASIN: B000ZBEOF6

Get thee here!

http://forum.interference.com/t181951.html

(Hope I did that right! It's the Photos from The Joshua Tree 20th Anniversary Edition thread.)

And...

shutmymouthfuhhhh.jpg

Babydoll said:
Bono isn't in it a lot tho is he?

No, but those few minutes are well worth it! :drool:

And it just left theaters here, last unicorn. :sad: I'm hoping it will work itself to the dollar theater, though.

Bono Mot said:

No, but those few minutes are well worth it! :drool:

And it just left theaters here, last unicorn. :sad: I'm hoping it will work itself to the dollar theater, though.

A few minutes when it's Bono involved is like an hour of him :drool:

Babydoll said:

A few minutes when it's Bono involved is like an hour of him :drool:

Especially when we will be able to hit rewind and replay, or slow motion ENDLESSLY!!!

and thanks bono mot for the information- i still will hope for the extras.:eyebrow:

Mmmmm,comet- Bono toe to head shot....me likey very much!!!

bonocomet said:
But the movie IS really good anyways! :yes:

:yes: I only saw it four times, but I loved the whole thing. Clearly I loved some parts *cough* more than others. :shifty:

Bono Mot said:

:yes: I only saw it four times, but I loved the whole thing. Clearly I loved some parts *cough* more than others. :shifty:
Yep. I almost forgot about Bono's part coming up cause I got so into it :love:

:bump:

So did anyone else get the DVD today? :hmm:

I haven't checked out everything yet, but on the 2nd disc of the special edition there is an extended version of I Am The Walrus. It's basically what was in the movie but includes all the parts of the song that were cut from the movie, so it's a little longer, there are more scenes of Bono singing that weren't in the movie.

:yippie: Mine was posted to me last week from Amazon!! Don't know why they posted it before the release date, but the did - so who am I to complain!! It's not even being released here for a while!! :yippie:

I haven't seen it as well I'm in a small country town The cinema here :( I will but this on dvd so i will see it then :D

Back
Top Bottom