"Across the Universe" DVD Release

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
:bump:

So did anyone else get the DVD today? :hmm:

I haven't checked out everything yet, but on the 2nd disc of the special edition there is an extended version of I Am The Walrus. It's basically what was in the movie but includes all the parts of the song that were cut from the movie, so it's a little longer, there are more scenes of Bono singing that weren't in the movie.

:ohmy: I was going to wait to get this one until it hit the discount bin , but there is a special edition 2 dick , with more Dr. Robert ?
where did you get yours bonocomet ?

I just watched the Dr. Robert part on You Tube (the link posted earlier in this thread). Apart from that - are there any more appearances of Bono in this movie?

And could someone possibly upload the bonus material with Bono somehow, that would be great?!

I've found something on You Tube - "Behind the scenes" - Bono's part is quite small, but very funny. It's just strange the way the footage was cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8Pdd8xkRI

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
I just watched the Dr. Robert part on You Tube (the link posted earlier in this thread). Apart from that - are there any more appearances of Bono in this movie?

And could someone possibly upload the bonus material with Bono somehow, that would be great?!

I've found something on You Tube - "Behind the scenes" - Bono's part is quite small, but very funny. It's just strange the way the footage was cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8Pdd8xkRI

There's another scene with him immediately following that clip from the link earlier, right after I Am The Walrus he has the scene outside the bus. (The "we're navigators, aviators, we're eatin taters, masturbatin alligators" speech :lol: )
He also sings Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (with Edge) during the credits, but he's not on screen.

u2trinity said:

:ohmy: I was going to wait to get this one until it hit the discount bin , but there is a special edition 2 dick , with more Dr. Robert ?
where did you get yours bonocomet ?

If you get it at Walmart you get the 2 disc special edition plus hardback lyric & picture book.

I just got back from Wally World ! guess what I got . :wink:
the book is so small and cute , reminds me of a children's book and the pages are very nice .

thanks DOL and bonocomet for the heads up on the Deluxe edition . :hug:

:drool: the jeans are back !
Thelovebus-1.jpg

I watched ATU TWICE last night. I love this movie! After having seen the special behind the scenes stuff and having learned more about the producer and director and their visions made it even more enjoyable to watch this movie. It's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom