Achtung Baby! A symbol....?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
My quest for the day...is there a symbol of the Achtung Baby era? Something used on the tour, or just something that everyone remembers from that era? You gals can use use this for a picture thread too....
tongue.gif

bono3.JPG

I don't have a piccie, but those Trabant cars they hung from the rafters were visible "symbols" and also from the album itself...

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
What about that little poorly drawn spaceboy? Or was he just Zooropa?

No, I think he was from AB too cause I got a spaceboy pin at the ZooTV concert....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
She's ellipitical, also political
All so spiritual, not superficial
Yeah, she's tropical
Yes, she's illogical

Three symbols I have buttons ("bootins") bought at a ZooTV concert: A trabbie in a circle, the space baby in the helmet and a star. These symbols are ringed by the word: It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky. Go to u2.com merchandise and they have a t-shirt with those symbols. As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures, I might post these symbols.

Ooohh! Thanks girls! I forgot about the little spaceboy.
smile.gif
Could you post the symbols Bally? I'm making a t-shirt!! LOL It's black and says "Achtung" in really jagged white letters...so for the back I need some symbols.
tongue.gif

i have a cool little spaceboy as my AIM icon, but i don't know where i got it. if anyone wants it, i can email it to you. i don't think i can post in here though, because i don't know the url where i got it.

so just email me if you want it.

e.pagel@verizon.net

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
What about that little poorly drawn spaceboy? Or was he just Zooropa?

i got that tattooed on my ankle cuz i love achtung baby
biggrin.gif
(well, and zooropa)

*ahem*
*runs away*

------------------
awaken all those whispers in the dusty shadow of a passing favour...
ME!

Back
Top Bottom