Accoustic Version of Stuck In a Moment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Party Girl_75

War Child
During the closing credits of the world series, fox played an accoustic version of Stuck in a Moment. It was a great version, does anyone know about this version, if so, do you know where it is online to download?

it's a great version... it's on the new single of Stuck in a moment and you have these four songs on it:

1. Stuck in a moment
2. Stuck in a moment (acoustic)
3. Stay, faraway so close! (live from Toronto)
4. Elevation (remix)

I unfortunetly missed Stuck in a Moment on the TV tonight but I LOVE that version! The guitar is REALLY beautiful. I got my mp3 of it off of u2log.com. Check the archives, I'm not sure if the link to the mp3 is still working but hopefully it is.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 11-05-2001).]

Thanks for the information ladies. I am going to look for it online and also at the record stores. I understand this version was only released in Canada, so I will have to locate some imports. I thought that version was soooo pretty.

I heard it on the radio a couple times. The first time was a few days after 9-11, and I started CRYING like a baby! It was *such* a moment

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

Back
Top Bottom