Absent Friends.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Hey all. How are you doing? I haven't been here much of late and the fundamental reason is that I miss Carrie. Yeah, I know there's loads of great people here, I've befriended some, but Carrie was special...she was so easygoing, informal and held a devout passion for all things U2...she was a friend...to all.

Anyone, you've missed or are missing from this forum?

I was thinking the other day, I haven't seen a post from Heather in months....maybe she's in other forums though...

Are you talking about Carrie HelloAngel or Carrie Oliveu2cm? Olive is still here! HelloAngel's moving on post was sad :( I hope Werstie comes back.

Some of the PLEBAns I was missing showed back up for a couple of posts, Icelady, Shygirl, Disco and Jody :)

I am still hoping for the return of others, like Ana, Mona, Miss Zooropa, UV2001, Ozzysgrrl, Melpop, Sparkysgrrl, Sparky's Girl, Foadie, Jenni_Anne, Rainbow, Winter, and a few more I know I'll think of as soon as I press the button.

I would also like to see Jessica Ann and Diane L return to PLEBA from other parts of the site!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I miss them all too, but hopefully a lot of them will be back when the new album comes out. :hyper:

:hug: Wertsie :hug:

:hug: Moonie :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom