About privacy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering if the guys' wives/gfriends know each other. I'm sure they do, they meet at the Grammy/Music ?etc.etc. Awards, but are they as good friends as the lads? What do u think?

------------------
Everyone argues then we do what I say-Bono

Adam is the most hugable member of the band. He just look like he was made for hugging.-madonna's child

Email me at: christina@u2email.com

hmmm, good question, I actually would assume so like..........but ya never know if one wife has so put the 'rudie-fingers' up to another....
biggrin.gif

j/k

smile.gif

LOL Maddie!

I would assume that their wives/girlfriends are friends since they probably all see each other frequently, but I doubt they're as close as the boys.

I'll bet Ann and Ali are close ... both ladies have been with their guys since high school.

I don't think they hang out every day, but ... you know they get together every couple of weeks ... the kids get together for play dates. That kind of stuff.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I'll bet Ann and Ali are close ... both ladies have been with their guys since high school.

I don't think they hang out every day, but ... you know they get together every couple of weeks ... the kids get together for play dates. That kind of stuff.

Yaaaaaay I can so picture them bringing the kids to a playground, watching them playing seek and hide and all that stuff...soooooo cute!

Originally posted by Lilly:
sure is ironic that the word PRIVACY appears in this thread...don't you think?
rolleyes.gif

uh, I'm gonna hafta agree w/ Lilly here. I mean, it's an interesting thought and all, but, with four gorgeous men to stalk
wink.gif
I think we can leave the ladies alone!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

I've seen pictures of Ali and Ann together from different eras...I'd say all the girls are probably friends, but as it's been said, probably not to the extent that the lads are. As Ali put it, "They're practically married to each other at this stage" or something to that effect (the boys, that is!).

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Back
Top Bottom