AAAWWW - Great link to lotsa Pics from NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I love the ones of his face! I just uploaded these to my boomspeed and posted them on the 'I saw Bono' thread. These are my favorites! :cute:

timestalks1.jpg

timestalks4.jpg

If my computer wasn't so slow and boomspeed wasn't acting up I'd upload all those and post them. Right now I can't even click on them all :scream: Thanks for the link Scarletwine. I'll try again tommorrow! :up:

I finally got them to click but they won't enlarge much. But they are still adorable! Every one is sweet! His personality just shines through. I love his expressions! :cute: He's got me again! Thanks again Scarletwine! :wave:

Isn't that just it.
I mean his looks are great, but that impishness and love of life just shines through.
I especially love how he has to subvert the norm. I'm sure that was a non-smoking hall.
I wish it could get some of that bottled - sex appeal/charisma/aahh a Leprechaun.

Yes, you're right. And I'll admit it, when I saw the first few pics I wasn't impressed by his looks. He looked well, like a bum and not so hot. But once I saw all these with his glowing expressions and his character, I love them and he looks wonderful to me! Doggone it he got me again! :yes:

LOL @ leprechaun! I always thought he'd make a good one, but not the kind on the Lucky Charms box. He has his own brand of Irish magic and it has cast a spell on us all! :)

Ok so now we have a conversation going lol
Do you ever read Nora Roberts? She has a trio of books that are about the King of the Fairies and present day Ireland, fulfilling his Karma with a mortal. I always see him playing the part of the King, offering pearls, gold, and Jade.
Ok now I'm way off topic. Sorry!
*back to PLEBA* The pics are HOT.

:( Ewww... he's still smoking.

That's going to mess up his voice! :sad:

And that sweater is HIDEOUS.

But he's still so cute somehow...

Yeah, I have to agree with Scarletwine and U2 Kitten here. Those pictures do sure his character loud and clear. Impish little boy, yet that strong will and determination comes forth. I just love it when he gets animated like that. Now you've got that leprachaun idea in my head and I'm tempted to create some artwork piece w/ him as a leprachaun LOLOL. :lol: :yikes: Scarletwine -- you mentioned his smoking - I think he's prolly trying to quit. I know it prolly takes some folks repeated tries before they can beat it. But as much as smoking is unhealthy he looks sexy doing it LOL. Oops did I let that leak out? :lol:

EPandAmerica said:
Check out the Bonosleeve. :cute: :love:
timestalks1.jpg

Awww yeah! I meant to mention that when I posted it but I forgot! How cute! :cute:

Bonofied U- It's okay, who could resist? ;) He does look sexy smoking. :flirt:

Last edited:
Scarletwine said:
Ok so now we have a conversation going lol
Do you ever read Nora Roberts? She has a trio of books that are about the King of the Fairies and present day Ireland, fulfilling his Karma with a mortal. I always see him playing the part of the King, offering pearls, gold, and Jade.
Ok now I'm way off topic. Sorry!
*back to PLEBA* The pics are HOT.

Was that the story they made into a miniseries a few years back with Roger Daltrey as the Fairy King?

U2Kitten said:
Yes, you're right. And I'll admit it, when I saw the first few pics I wasn't impressed by his looks. He looked well, like a bum and not so hot. But once I saw all these with his glowing expressions and his character, I love them and he looks wonderful to me! Doggone it he got me again! :yes:

LOL @ leprechaun! I always thought he'd make a good one, but not the kind on the Lucky Charms box. He has his own brand of Irish magic and it has cast a spell on us all! :)

You said it girl. Damn right. :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom