AAAWWW - Great link to lotsa Pics from NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:

Bonofied U- It's okay, who could resist? ;) He does look sexy smoking. :flirt:

Thanks, heheheh ;) Oh yes.

Ok now who wants me to do a pic of Bono as a leprachaun?? heh. Raise your hand!

Okie dokie then...

Be prepared to see Bono as a leprachaun soon, hopefully ;) Pointy ears, hat, short little britches and ruffled shirt and all! heheh :lol:

How appropriate for an Irish guy who found his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow;) That's going to be cute but I don't know if I can deal with the pointy ears! :lol: Maybe if there's lots of hair over them or around them it will be okay!

All those little action shots of him almost come alive, don't they? :hyper: Look at his hands and his face and everything, he's like an animated flip book!

Desire4Bono said:
How appropriate for an Irish guy who found his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow;) That's going to be cute but I don't know if I can deal with the pointy ears! :lol: Maybe if there's lots of hair over them or around them it will be okay!

Teehee, my thoughts exactly! Thanks hehe :D Hmmm.... Should I do him now or from another era as a leprachaun... :scratch:

All those little action shots of him almost come alive, don't they? :hyper: Look at his hands and his face and everything, he's like an animated flip book!

LOL, I like that description!

Originally posted by Bonofied U
Teehee, my thoughts exactly! Thanks hehe Hmmm.... Should I do him now or from another era as a leprachaun...

Oh good point! He'd make a cute one as he is now. He'd be like King Brian in Darby O'Gill and the Little People! A young Bono from the War era might make a cute one too! I don't know about The Fly as one, or a skinhead or really long haired one! Maybe Elevation or now or young Bono? How do you see him?

Desire4Bono said:

Oh good point! He'd make a cute one as he is now. He'd be like King Brian in Darby O'Gill and the Little People! A young Bono from the War era might make a cute one too! I don't know about The Fly as one, or a skinhead or really long haired one! Maybe Elevation or now or young Bono? How do you see him?

Thanks! I envision him either now or "War era" Bono as you said... :D

BrittanyNova said:
Bono smoking up :drool: Damn he's hot! :combust:

Bono as a leprachaun :cute: Make one!

I already did that a long time ago!

fightinbono_sm.jpg

Last edited:
LOL Dot, he's funny, but he looks so mean! I want a cutesy one! Bonofied U I know you'll make a pretty one with big eyes and lots of nice hair and a sweet face, just waiting to grant all my wishes :sexywink:

U2Kitten said:
LOL Dot, he's funny, but he looks so mean! I want a cutesy one! Bonofied U I know you'll make a pretty one with big eyes and lots of nice hair and a sweet face, just waiting to grant all my wishes :sexywink:

LOL that's funny, PaleBlueDot!

Aww thanks, U2Kitten hehehe :) I'll try my best. I think I may do a 3D render as well as a drawing/cartoonish type. :) How about that curly hair he's sporting now? ;)

Back
Top Bottom