A Very Important Moment In U2 History

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey Everyone!

Maybe it was the Easter holiday but somehow we let a very important event in U2 history slip by us this past weekend. :ohmy:

So to rectify this oversight let us officially remember the 27th anniversary of U2's (then Feedback) FIRST OFFICIAL GIG (as Adam would say) at St. Fintan's high school -11 April 1977! :up:

Our wonderful Zootop/Interference friend, Regina O'Numb. has posted the most amusing and endearing article about this momentous event in Zootopia in the Band Members section. ;)

I wholeheartedly recommend y'all check it out (if you haven't already done so) as the significance of this event in the future of U2's development and success really cannot be underestimated.:love:

And, since I do not have a home computer and the ability to post pics at Interference, I encourage anyone who has any early U2 pics to post them just so that we can remember what Bono, Larry, Adam and the Edge looked like in those days!:wave:

PEACE AND LOVE, dear PLEBA. And THANK YOU U2 for everything that you have given us through the years!:hug: :heart: :heart: :)

HelloAngel,

I wish I could (I'm computer-functional but not literate):huh:

Is there anyone else out there in PLEBA that could help out here?

Thanks.
:hug: :heart: ;)

The Real Thing, Mrs. Springsteen! Thanks.:wink:

And enjoy, my friends, reliving that most important night in U2 history - I just wished I could have been there! :wink:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!

Back
Top Bottom