A Valentine Tribute

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentmissa

Refugee
f9a11daa.jpg

Our cover of a classic.

HAPPY HEART DAY!
Missa & Janelle

I can't see the pic, so...

Hi agentmissa! I would very much like to comment on your pic (or what ever it is), but since I'm only getting a red x - well, there's not much to comment... :huh: Maybe no one has commented because were all seeing a red x and no pic - I don't know?! :confused:

...and happy heart day to you! (I know it's a little late - sorry!) :)

Yeah that's it. We couldn't see it :huh: Copy and pasting the url in the addy screen didn't help either. Is there some other way you can post it? I'd love to see it!

LOL - love the statue agentmissa! :lol: Reminds me of the good old days in high school with classical greek civilization and all the pics of statues we had to look at - never did see a Bono statue back then, unfortunately! :laugh:

Merc said:
LOL - love the statue agentmissa! :lol: Reminds me of the good old days in high school with classical greek civilization and all the pics of statues we had to look at - never did see a Bono statue back then, unfortunately! :laugh:

Now if they started learning everyday with a Bono picture the outcome would be amazing! Image all the smart/hormonically charged people. The world would be a better place.

Back
Top Bottom