A Treasure, just to look upon it....................NOT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
GAHHHHHH!!!!..Ok my friend is moving:( He has been a hard core U2 fan for ages, Anyway..he needed to get rid of a lot of stuff..I mean I thought my collection was huge, but his is even bigger!!! Well he asked me if I wanted some of the stuff he had...:eek:....................HELL YEAH!!!..I went to visit him and saw his stuff ..he had a lot of "rare" mags and rare fanzines that I only wish I had.. Well he kept putting everything in a box for me plus he hooked me up well gave me really all his shows on vhs and dvd..he only kept a few so I think it was about 40 shows..probably more...Anyway i want to share as much as I can since my friend was VERY generous in giving me practically everything he had.....
Hopefully I can scan and cap a lot of what I have in the days to come...
These pics were in a fanzine, they are from very cool artist::
Enjoy....
:D

EvenBetterthantherealthing.jpg

This one is called Even Better Than The Real Thing

I just want to mention that I had seen a couple of these pics around 2000-2001...

My friend has TONS of scrap books that I had asked him to lend me a while back so as I could scan the very cool rare pics from..but we never really got to do it so now he is leaving and well he did give me a lot of great magazines but he did promise to add me to his will if something ever happened to him..I will inherit his scrapbooks:lol:

e8faa7ee.jpg

EDGE

These are truly glorious! Thank you so much for sharing them with us Bono Fox. My brain is totally blown by the awesomeness.:bow:

Back
Top Bottom