A treasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Look what I stumbled over in lack of stuff to do at work.
www.u2info.com

It's amazing. Old fan magazines from early 80's that they now have put up on the net. Handwritten papers to old songs. Handwritten letters from Edge and much, much more!!
Hope it's new for at least more then me.
smile.gif
Have to keep searching for maybe a new photo or something.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Oh, My how sweet and already back then thoughtful.

BONO'S CHOICE

RECORDS: Better Scream - Wah! Heat, In The Grey Light - Virgin Prunes, Theme from Midnight Express, Theme from The Good The Bad And The Ugly, 0l' Blue Eyes - Frank Sinatra, Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon (my first single), Hello Hurray - Alice Cooper (my second single), Alternative Ulster Stiff Little Fingers, Faithfull Departed - Radiators From Space, The Wild The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle - Bruce Springsteen.
FILMS: The Tin Drum, If, Alfie, Lord of The Flies, The Graduate, Monty Python And The Holy Grail, Kim Novak (favourite Movie person).
READING MATTER: The Bible, Lord Of The Flies - William Golding, The Rise And Fall of Western Civilization and Thought - Francis Schaeffer, Five Go On An Adventure - Enid Blyton, One Flew over The Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey, Smash Hits, Hot Press, Jetlag (US mag).
TV: Hawaii Five-0, Hall's Pictorial Weekly (Irish programme), The Sky At Night, Skippy The Bush Kangaroo, Bamber Gascoigne (favourite TV person).
FOOD AND EATING PLACES: Cornflakes, Eating smarties with a spoon, Stewart's in Dublin, Poons Chinese Restaurant in Soho.
FAVOURITE PERSON: Alison.

Eating Smarties with a spoon???? LOL

Somehow I always knew Bono was a Monty Python and the Holy Grail person LOL!
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

lol- how cool is that? Thanks Miss Mac!
Aww, the letter from Edge.
Hahah, Bono's favorites are cute...!

LMAO at Bono eating smarties with a spoon! How cute!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Back
Top Bottom