a really beautiful day in france

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what a amazingly sweet, funny, lovely :love: story! *Congratulations* on such an extra-special meeting with Bono & co/family.

I 'lost' my words when {after 2 tries where he wasn't totally paying attention to me} he did....and English IS my first {and only- oh well, so far} language! :ohmy: :laugh: :grumpy: :laugh:

Sea-soaked Bono, and still longish hair?! :drool:

Your real name has a lovely lilt to it, and so different sounding{to me, that is}.
And I'm a NYC'r with friends, co-workers, aquantences, nyc'er's in the public eye etc who are from so many, many different backgrounds or directly from somewhere else! Never have heard one quite like yours.

thanks again for sharing your adventure.

Last edited:
Wauh - What a amazing story!!! :applaud:

I'm so happy for you Hannelore - it must have been a fantastic experience! :D

Looking very much forward to the pics - crossing my fingers that the "candle-flash"-pictures will be ok! :yes:

okay it is not how i wanted it to be, how do i have to do it that you see the pic directly???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Amelie84/picsU2/handtekbono.jpg[IMG]

like this??

Amelie- I just wanted to say Congrats, what an awesome story!!! And the pic is just adorable :love:
Thanks for sharing with us :) Enjoy!!!! I know you wont stop staring at that pic for a looooonggg time!!!

okay last try to get it all right...
handtekEdge.jpg

first, i cant see anything either. and second

:censored: :scream: :grumpy: :applaud: :rant: a little mix of emotions. why cant that be me!!!!
i am so happy for you. you sound so sweet, and so respectful of the boys, you deserved to be treated so well by our bono! i still havent even seen him in person. the first chance i will have i am giving up because i'm moving when hes coming to my state. *growl* anyway, dude you rock. you know what dude means right?.....lol. hey if i met bono i would probably start a new language of grunts and slobbering

Many of us are not able to view Amelie's pics. :(

Could somebody please just post them either here at PLEBA (not just for premium members) or provide us with a link that works?

After such a wonderful story that pumped up our interest in seeing these pics, it would be very sad for a lot of us if we couldn't see them.:sad:

So. please Amelie and kelly - HELP! :wink:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :bono: :love: :hug:

yeah i don't understand it either, yesterday evening we could see them ....
i will put them here again

hanbono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom