A question about screen captures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok, I know you need some type of program to make screen captures off of dvds. Where can I get one of these? Are there any free ones you can get off the internet?

uhhh
The program I use I don't think does it if it's not registered, Ellen had a lot of problems with that.

You could try www.downloads.com and do a search for DVD screen captures... that's the best I can tell you. Good luck!

Download the WinDVD trial, make sure it's 4.0 or better (the brown one). Then when you press "P" a screen capture tool bar opens and you just keep pressing P to make captures. The only catch is it's a 30 day trial and the vids will only play for 5 minutes at a time, but it's the best one I've found that's free and makes big, quality captures.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Download the WinDVD trial, make sure it's 4.0 or better (the brown one). Then when you press "P" a screen capture tool bar opens and you just keep pressing P to make captures. The only catch is it's a 30 day trial and the vids will only play for 5 minutes at a time, but it's the best one I've found that's free and makes big, quality captures.

yeah, that's what I use, cept it's not a trial

yay windvd!

Back
Top Bottom