A Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluesky

The Fly
You girls seem smart...or maybe I am missing something, but does anyone know why you can't reply at the EYKWW post? It seems so exclusive. I got out of there as fast as I could!
eek.gif

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

i think u cant reply cos its an archive.. so u can see the older threads they removed from EYKIW.

Oh I see. Thanks!
Finally another person from Seattle!
Did you go to the Tacoma show?

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

you've discovered the very reason WE don't post much over there either, bluesky...'cept for maybe Mad1 and SicilianGoddess, they both carry whips and baseball bats and can stand up to all the crap given (or not given at all!) in that forum...I go over there every once in awhile, but spend about 99% of the time here "at home." It's so much friendlier, we have better pictures, and we can 'let our lust out' because we all feel the same way about the same gorgeous 4 guys!
smile.gif
smile.gif

WELCOME! And Edgie love forever...

*+* DiScO *+*

Mrs. Clayton~ yes, I was in the GA line at about noon. I got into the heart, in between Bono and Adam about three people from the front. That GA line was hell!! Could it have been any colder and windier?

I hope they come back to the Northwest too, but it doesn't look like they're going to. We'll all have to go to LA or Las Vegas or something!

bluesky

to post pics:
you right click the image and click Properties, you highlight the URL address and push CTRL and C at the same time then push ok
then you head to whatever thread you want to post the pic at and type

you can see more of how to do this by clicking the EDIT icon on this post.
Hope this helps.
smile.gif

010605r2-13crp-u2.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Hey! It looks like I have inadvertently wandered into the Seattle club! I am a fellow Seattle-ite and I was at the Tacoma show too! I wasn't in the heart, but my cousin was. I got golden circle tix because GA floor was sold out by the time I made it to the front of the ticket line. What a great show! We were lucky enough to have the Edge's whole family in attendance that night! Here's hoping that they come back to Seattle or Vancouver for the third leg. Otherwise, I may be forced to travel to Los Angeles in order to see them again.

Anyway, Welcome to Interference! EYKIW can be an intimidating place at first, but it is not so bad. Most of the people there are very nice and supportive. My suggestion is to start out posting new topics in PLEBA and in the meantime, read and reply to topics in EYKIW until you feel more at home.

------------------
Remember the goul.

The digital won't let me go.

Originally posted by bluesky:
Mrs. Clayton~ yes, I was in the GA line at about noon. I got into the heart, in between Bono and Adam about three people from the front. That GA line was hell!! Could it have been any colder and windier.

It was so freakkin cold, but so worth it. I got there at noon too, so maybe we were near each other. Once I got in the heart though, I was about 15 people back. Did you take any pictures that night? Mine didn't turn out, dammit!
Good talking to you.

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 08-28-2001).]

Sorry it took so long to reply..
I think I was #160-something in line.
And yes! I took pictures, but they aren't very good. I just got a scanner too, so hopefully I will be able to post them somehow.

Speaking of..do you know how to post pictures that have been scanned? Where can I put them on the internet to upload?

Back
Top Bottom