A little painting adventure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hay

Refugee
Hello little vixens!
I haven't posted on this board in quite a while and I doubt any/many of you know of me :lol:
The reason I'm posting after all this time is I'm in a bit of a pickle! You see im doing this art project and I've decided to make a shirt full of different random things, that I love. I've been trying to find the baby head logo from Zooropa for a little while now, but all that surfaces is the album cover - which isnt suitable.
So i'm calling out to pleban posters in hope that you will post some piccies of the logo for moi!
I'm really quite desperate, so anything is welcome!! =]

Hi hay :wave:

There's this one

zooropababy.jpg

Thanks so much!!
Hey Grace! :wave: good to 'see' a familar face =], do you know if roelie is still around??
These are all super :)
I swear i've seen a .gif file with the baby head on it before somewhere on pleba:scratch:

Yeah the bottom one is, i think, what i've seen. Thanks heaps! I'm thinking of using it for a tattoo now =D

hay said:
Thanks so much!!
Hey Grace! :wave: good to 'see' a familar face =], do you know if roelie is still around??
These are all super :)
I swear i've seen a .gif file with the baby head on it before somewhere on pleba:scratch:

Hey there, hay! I am still good friends with roelie, and we speak often. I know she still checks in here on occasion, though she doesn't post much anymore. I'll make sure she knows you dropped in and said hello!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom