A happy U2 trip. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I went to Best Buy tonight looking for cd labels...well, had to forgo buying those cause I found...

We Will Follow-U2 Tribute cd (WOWY is gorgeous, Discoteque is funny but cool as well...it sounds like "goth does U2"!)

Beautiful Day single w/ Always & Summer Rain (that must be making the rounds again, Sicy! It's staying in my car for those drives into work.
smile.gif
)

but my real find was this!

Elevation "European Tour Edition" single...it has the same songs from Irving Plaza and such, but just thought the pics on the front and back were cool.
smile.gif

Also...on the way home I saw a guy walking down the street who
eek.gif
looked like Adam!! He looked like how he does now, with the same hair and glasses...he was even the same build and had on a t-shirt and baggy pants (didn't get a lookie at the shoes, lol) I nearly got caused an accident. *faints*

There is my cool U2 night.
smile.gif

PS-Opened up the Elevation single now-there's a little foldout thingy with pics from the tour, b&w. Cool stuff!
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 08-23-2001).]

...all I did tonight was eat chocolate cake and watch the WB....
smile.gif
It's always good to have a BeaU2iful Day. Today I cleaned my room while listening to the joshua tree really loudly.

I dusted as Bono tripped through my wire!

I vacuumed all the way to Timbuktu and to where the streets have no name and then back again!! ....that's the signal for me to go to bed. *crazytalk*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Honee, get some sleep girly!!!
sleep2.gif

I ought to talk...been chatting with a guy here who so reminds me of *shh, don't tell Larry!*.....

ADAM!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
(bleached blonde hair and everything...he's haunting me, isn't he??)

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Back
Top Bottom