A few more stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
These aren't great quality. I would be nice if the rumors are true about an official release!

from which concert are these stills Granny??

I think the stills from the new Zealand conference are quite funny if you look at how Bono has buttoned his shirt all the way up.
Quite a contrast with the way he dresses lately.

This is not a complaint though :wink:

kellyahern said:
from an Auckland press conference 1989 (thanks neutral!) :)

bca98330.jpg

I don't believe it! :shocked: I read that interview yesterday...freaky :eyebrow:

..but the pics were very small,THANKS! :D

Thanks Kelly. I downloaded that torrent too and there are some interesting things there. The lady from the Harmony motel having a problem with their big hair made me laugh:giggle:. How could she know that because of those people her business was about to improve?:wink:

kellyahern said:
Yay! :hyper:

That is one of my favorite U2 show things ever :bow:.

"Strollin' Bowlin' " :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
kelly, do you still have this, by any chance? i would reallllly appreciate it if you could upload, the stills look so cute and i want to see what's going on =)
::hopeful::

oct_31st said:

the link is expired i think

can you upload it again, please ?

I don’t have that clip anymore. I have it on DVD and it will take some time to convert to an mpeg and upload it. I will post it as soon as I have it, if no one else will.

LostAtMoon said:
Thanks Kelly. I downloaded that torrent too and there are some interesting things there. The lady from the Harmony motel having a problem with their big hair made me laugh:giggle:. How could she know that because of those people her business was about to improve?:wink:

and i still can't believe that the guy that I met in front of bono's hotel in london last year, is that exact fan who's showing off all his U2 stuff in that documentary :ohmy:

i pretty much jumped off my couch, when i saw him on there, totally didn't expect that :eeklaugh:

is this the one? sadie uploaded it at the larrymullenband forum =)
htt p://rapid share.de/files/10729134/TFI_-_A_Grand_Madness. wmv .html
(remove spaces)

Back
Top Bottom