A few more stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aaaah I see..... Do you know where I should begin looking? Are they on this site or somewhere else. SORRY to be a pest... !

OH Thanks Bibien! That would be awesome if you put the Brussels thing on you tube or even a y s i .... And thanks for the Rio info too! I'll look for it!!! :)

bonocomet said:
OH Thanks Bibien! That would be awesome if you put the Brussels thing on you tube or even a y s i .... And thanks for the Rio info too! I'll look for it!!! :)

No problem! I just found a site where I can upload big files (for the Rio broadcast), so I'll give it a try tomorrow!

THANK YOU BIBIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kisssmiley.gif

Does anyone have a y s i for this?

Sorry ... here's all the earlier stills together .... thank you bibien!

bonobabyapple1.png

bonobabyapple2.png

bonobabyapple3.png

bonobabyapple4.jpg

bonobabyapple5.jpg

bonobabyapple8.jpg

wow he was REALLY hungry! :lol:

bonocomet said:
THANK YOU BIBIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kisssmiley.gif

Does anyone have a y s i for this?

:) I can make one!
I can't watch anythign on youtube, but I can download and convert the files to wmv :)
wil take a little while!

Is it just me that feels a tad sad when I see 'baby U2' pix? It's like knowing that time has gone forever. Oh, I know they're hot now but it just makes me sit back and think: Ack...

...sorry, depressive moment over..:reject:

:lol: damn look at Bono! he's verrrry interested in whatever the journalist says in french.. :nerd: I can understand it a bit, but Bono looks rather foggy!
here's the file :)
http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=398497EC761BD23A

Gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a doll!!!!

I'll download as soon as I get home from work today. Thank you!!! :)

greety said:
Quite funny , Bono, doing the Robbe de Hert thingy there, or Pavarotti if you like ;)

Lol, Robbe was the first person I thought of when I saw this. :D

And here is the Rio broadcast. I hope it works :huh: It's 797 MB and it's a vob file (plays with vlc player, power dvd, nero show time)
http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5AC9C026679EF935

greety said:
Is ysi down again? Or is it my crappy pc?
I keep getting the page can not be found message :|

I'm afraid it's your pc, the link works here, even tho I can't dl the file... dion't have any space left... :(

greety said:
BTW, Gg, do you have access to Belgian tv, like TV1?

yea two channels... ketnet-canvas and I think it's TV1... with the sun thingy as logo, wich also used to air Baantjer...
is U2 gonna be on it?? :hyper:

k, I see you're offline now, but I know you'll check this thread again before tomorrow night ;D

If you are able to watch Belgian tele, there is something interesting on tomorrow, on TV1 21.10h, program called Lotgenoten:

Jan Van Rompaey brengt het verhaal van een kleine groep mensen die samen
werken aan een project.
7de aflevering: "Stageco"
De mannen van Stageco bouwen de monsterpodia waarop 's werelds absolute
supergroepen hun concerten geven. Jan volgt de crew van Stageco van de
laatste noot van het U2-concert en de afbraak in Parijs, tot de opbouw en de
eerste noot in Milaan.

Sorry to derail this thread, although it's u2 related. It's a belgian program about the stageco crew members. This program follows their work from the last notes of the Paris concert up untill the first notes of the Milan gig, so could be interesting

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom