A couple of (small) new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was posted on bonoonline today, scanned from OK magazine. I think it's a slightly bigger pic of one of the ones taken at the special olympics:

33893%3A8323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323456%3C855%3C6ot1lsi

kellyahern said:

So when that movie Saving Silverman came out a few years back Amanda Peet was wearing this extremely low cut dress that had to be filled in for the trailer because it was, according to one of the film's producers, "asthma inducing." I do believe that phrase fits Bono's unbuttoned-down-to-there ensembles quite well.

:drool:

can someone take off the watermarks on some pics i have of bono and ali at the grammys...
i don't know why, i can't,upload them, i will try later...
but maybe someone has already them somewhere...i found them on U2guatemala, there were a lot of bono and ali pics at the grammys but some have a lot of watermarks!!!

thank you very much!!!!

and also, if someone has these pics of bono bigger, it would be great!!!!

Miss-U2- were those pics on a website where you have to click to enlarge to see them big? If you only got the url for the thumbnail they will post small :huh: Or is it one of those pay to see it big sites?

the pics of bono and ali at the grammys are big, they jsut have wtarmarks...and i think i have a problem with my disk, that's why i can't upload them...
and these ones, i don't know, i already post them, and they were big!!!! i psot them on the thread too hot for watermarks...and they were big, but with watermarks...

Some of the girls belong to Corbis, maybe they can get you the big unwatermarked versions;)

What is he painted as, the devil, or the Wizard of Oz's visual affect? :huh: I don't like it :no: Of all the hot Bono pics in the world why that thing ;) Oh well. The pics of Bono in his tie are cute. Thanks for posting :)

U2Kitten said:
What is he painted as, the devil, or the Wizard of Oz's visual affect? :huh: I don't like it :no: Of all the hot Bono pics in the world why that thing ;) Oh well. The pics of Bono in his tie are cute. Thanks for posting :)

I wonder if it's the lighting in that pic ? :scratch: In some of the other pics, the portrait doesn't look so red.

I found some more (extremely small :( ) pics on gettyimages's site. I wish I could enlarge them, but gettyimages won't accept my password anymore :reject:

33899%3A2323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234597%3B6533ot1lsi

I think it might be time to bring out the magnifying glasses, these are soooooooooo small :(

Back
Top Bottom