A couple of (small) new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
another small one

0_2003460720_00.jpg

Oops 1 more

0_2003460722_00.jpg

Last edited:
:shocked: Is Edge...hatless in those?

Bono really looks great!! :hyper:

Here are the rexfeatures pics:) Maybe they can get dewatermarked? :hyper: Bono and Gavin!

1gav.jpg

2gav.jpg

3gav.jpg

smilegav.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pics Kitty. He looks GREEEAAAAT and I love the new Edge look.

Course Gav looks irritated as usual when the photographers are snapping away (especially when with B)

Woooooooooahhh!

Gavin is luscious. How did I not notice this man before??

Lost his virginity to Oscar Wilde! :ohmy: :laugh: :lmao:

sd

:help:

I did a search for "bono" at rex features to see if there were more, and there were, but I can't bring up the large non-news pics (the london peter and the wolf photos were big because you can click on them in the news section).

It's bono in a sort of green sweater leaving the ivy club. Does anyone know how to make the pics bigger? I tried typing "previews" in the url like we used to do at rex features, but it doesn't work anymore :(

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Yeah, I tried that too :( It works for the peter and the wolf pics, but not for the others (guess they're not news :shrug: )

Anyway, more tiny pics at www.globephotos.com

:lol: They have Guggi listed as GOONY on this site!!!!

:scream: Why do the pictures have to be so small? :rant:

btw, you can upload tiny pictures onto snapfish. You just need to choose the "basic upload" which is right next to the big box that you'd normally upload to. As long as the pictures are in jpg it works fine. I've uploaded avatar's just fine that way. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom