A couple of questions about the boys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flossymay

The Fly
1. Do the boys have any hobbies? I know Larry likes motorcyles and Edge likes computers, do the other two do anything for fun?

2. We know that nobody is perfect, though we'd like to think that the boys are, what bad habits do they have? I know Adam gave up his vices, but he must still do something that isn't "perfect."

I'd say for Bono anyway that he likes painting/drawing for pleasure! :wink:

Bono and Edge seem to like being on a boat or near water like on the beach.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I don't think I've ever heard any reports to suggest so, but in my mind, Adam likes to go antiquing :lol:

I would imagine with that old house of his (so cool, I LOVE old houses - and gardening, or at least nice gardens :-D) he does like to antique.

One hobby I've heard tell of is that sometimes they all get together and make something called an "album." But that's just heresay. :shrug:

:wink:

Jeannieco said:
Bono is always joking how Adam tinkers around his garden and loves to plant things. :):cool:

i am imagining him walking around on his vast estate in gardener's overalls planting flowers under his kitchen window and watering the plants in his greenhouse...:lol:

Maybe Bono doesn't get the chance to swim as often has he would like when he's in Ireland or on the road, (although he did mention at the Copenhagen gig, I attended, about going for a swim in the ocean during his stay in Denmark) but he does swim every morning when he stays at his home in Eze. :yes:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Maybe Bono doesn't get the chance to swim as often has he would like when he's in Ireland or on the road, (although he did mention at the Copenhagen gig, I attended, about going for a swim in the ocean during his stay in Denmark) but he does swim every morning when he stays at his home in Eze. :yes:

Morning?

The water would be so coooooooooooold in the morning....:|

Yes, I remember reading about this, it was either an interview for some magazine or in the Bono on Bono book, and one morning the temp had gone below freezing during the night and Bono still went for a swim!?! :eeklaugh:

Alhtough I can relate coz I love to swim in our lake here in Finland, but only when it's not frozen over, coz some Finns keep a hole open in the ice so they can swim the whole year round!! But I have a nice hot sauna to go and warm up in afterwards. :wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Yes, I remember reading about this, it was either an interview for some magazine or in the Bono on Bono book, and one morning the temp had gone below freezing during the night and Bono still went for a swim!?! :eeklaugh:

Alhtough I can relate coz I love to swim in our lake here in Finland, but only when it's not frozen over, coz some Finns keep a hole open in the ice so they can swim the whole year round!! But I have a nice hot sauna to go and warm up in afterwards. :wink:

I'm feeling cold now.:eek: :faint:

in Eze it's very warm in the summer and the water is nice... I've dipped my toe in the water there and it was pretty hot... Bono usually is in Eze in summer...
on bad habits, Bono Larry and Edge smoke.... they drink aswell...
Bono bites his nails...

Bono likes to steal boat for joy riding. He is still doing it by the way as Willie mentioned the latest attempt in his tour diary on the final leg of the Vertigo tour. He does return them though.

Dana

rihannsu said:
Bono likes to steal boat for joy riding. He is still doing it by the way as Willie mentioned the latest attempt in his tour diary on the final leg of the Vertigo tour. He does return them though.

Dana

he doesn't steal them, he just... forgets to ask when borrowing them :lol:

According to Michka's book, Bono is up every day by 9 a.m. no matter how late he is out the night before.

The Edge does yoga. He also composes on GarageBand after gigs (after the after-party, presumably.)

Bonogirl777 said:

I used to bite my nails and I can't now since I have braces. That is a really bad habit. :shame:

Having braces never stoped me dor bitting my nails! And yes, it's a really bad habit!

JCOSTER said:
Bono also likes swimming and photography. But I guess he never gets a chance. Also an avid reader.

I believe I read somewhere that he likes history-type books. :yawn:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom