A Couple Of Adam Requests/Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone have the picture of Adam from the Elevation tour w/ Randy Johnson on stage-you know the jerk :D , the pitcher who just signed w/ the Yankees? There's someone I'd like to e-mail it to and I don't have it. I know it exists, I remember seeing it.

I was watching Sometimes from SNL last night, and I noticed on a closeup of Adam 's hand - he appeared to be wearing a gold ring w/ a green shamrock on it. Is that what it is? Does anyone have a still?

This is the only one I could find.

AdamRandyJohnson.jpg

That picture is so funny!!! How tall is Randy Johnson anyway?? I know that Adam isn't the tallest guy around, but he's not super short either.

I have a great pic of Adam as my wallpaper. He does have a claddagh ring wtih a shamrock on his right hand middle finger. I want to know what the ring is on the left hand third finger??!!

msmarylynne said:
I have a great pic of Adam as my wallpaper. He does have a claddagh ring wtih a shamrock on his right hand middle finger. I want to know what the ring is on the left hand third finger??!!

I was lucky enough to meet Adam the night before the Brooklyn Bridge show I noticed his ring and told him it was beautiful - He said "thanks" and showed it to me. It is a shamrock with emeralds and diamonds set in gold (not a claddagh) -- he was very nice.:heart:

Thank you Queen Bee-that's the one I was talking about, not the claddagh :)

Emeralds and diamonds :drool:

Big unit, yes I know....... lol :shifty:

You can find silver shamrock rings in Irish merchandise catalogs, or websites. Irish shops over here sometimes have them too.

Thanks for the big picture of Adams hand and ring. It made my day. Im still home sick. First, it was an inner ear infection. Now, it's strep throat. I need Adam here to give me some TLC
Anway, that is a cool shamrock ring. I have a real pretty shamrock and a set of music notes of my charm bracelet.

Back
Top Bottom