a cool U2 dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
every once in a while I have concert dreams of some of my favorite bands... The Who, Bruce & E street, patti Smith et al

and :wink: of course U2.

all these other performers I've seen close up for real at many different shows. But never U2.

So I get thrilled when I see them close upat least in my dreams. They usually look like themselves, but sometimes in different time periods.

but in this dream I was doing videos for their new album. :drool:

For real I've only heard Vertigo, not they other 4 songs, yet.
In the dream, they were all different songs made up in my dream imagination. I can't read music anymore and could never write music for when music comes up in my head. Still they 'sounded' like u2 songs.

It also was in dreamtime a long 'time'.
I taped around 6 songs or more. Close-ups, duo pics, full band. Running around for different angles, some different settings up in the room so it'd have different looks. Sometimes them just talking & joking berfore the next song take.

I woke up with such a big smile on my face :yes: .

I love U2 dreams. I will never forget the dream I had where U2 was hanging out on my driveway and I couldnt find a camera and I was going crazy lol. I havent had one in a while though :(

That's awesome dazzled! I've had an abundance of U2 dreams - one where I like went back in time to where they were making Pop and had them listen to the finished album, and they were all like "whoa that's US." It was odd. Then I've had numerous dreams at concerts... including a recent one where the opening to the new tour was outdoors and like only 5 people were there :coocoo: but I got to hug Bono so it was all good... I have lots of dreams about Bono (no not like THAT - sadly :p) but there was one I had that was just amazing... it was back when I still lived in Newburgh, IN which is basically in the middle of nowhere, but for some reason U2 was shooting a video there, and somehow I got with Bono and I don't remember even exactly what we did, basically we were just in the back seat of a car for awhile then we went to some festival or something? The only thing I remember vividly even years later is the closeness...I was like cuddling with him and hanging on him and such the whole time...and I think we kissed once or twice...it was amazing because it felt so REAL. I was in a daze the rest of the day... I almost didn't get up because I was just like "whoa." I mean, it seemed like it actually happened!

Anyone else had an experience like that or am I just weird?

No, you aren't weird. I have U2 dreams quite a bit. Once I dreamt I was pulled onstage by Bono and he hugged me and kissed me - the usual stuff he does with the ladies he pulls up.

The other night I dreamt I went to a used book sale (there's one happening in my town in real life that I'm going to tomorrow - I look forward to it every year, I'm such a geek!) and I found a bunch of cool books and magazines about U2. I hope that dream is prophetic!:

Last edited:
I rarely have U2 dreams, but I did have a good one about a month ago. I was a member of the band. I played the bass. But Adam was still there, he just played guitar with Edge. The only member that I talked to was Larry, but I was standing next to Bono. It was badass. :D

I've had several dreams where U2 gave a small private concert, and I was one of the attendees.

It's always cool to dream about U2. The weird thing for me is, having been a fan since 1983 I never had a U2 dream until 2001, then I had 3!

The last U2 dream I had was kind of funny. They were making a video . . . at TGI Friday's :lol: But it didn't look like a Friday's, and my sister and I were in the "lobby" across from where Adam, Edge, and Larry were waiting (I have no idea where Bono was :reject: )

Then we were told that they would also be shooting on Swann Ave :confused: but I woke up before we could get there :shrug:

AtomicBono said:
That's awesome dazzled! I've had an abundance of U2 dreams - one where I like went back in time to where they were making Pop and had them listen to the finished album, and they were all like "whoa that's US." It was odd. Then I've had numerous dreams at concerts... including a recent one where the opening to the new tour was outdoors and like only 5 people were there :coocoo: but I got to hug Bono so it was all good... I have lots of dreams about Bono (no not like THAT - sadly :p) but there was one I had that was just amazing... it was back when I still lived in Newburgh, IN which is basically in the middle of nowhere, but for some reason U2 was shooting a video there, and somehow I got with Bono and I don't remember even exactly what we did, basically we were just in the back seat of a car for awhile then we went to some festival or something? The only thing I remember vividly even years later is the closeness...I was like cuddling with him and hanging on him and such the whole time...and I think we kissed once or twice...it was amazing because it felt so REAL. I was in a daze the rest of the day... I almost didn't get up because I was just like "whoa." I mean, it seemed like it actually happened!

Anyone else had an experience like that or am I just weird?

I've had a very few Bono dreams of 'those" type :D.

But since I've never seen them upclose in concert ,I still:love: these kind of dreamst, too.

I liked that vidshoot dream you had..... IN....?indiana?

ANd the concert with 5 people :laugh: what a treat!

I ONLY WENT AND HAD A DREAM ABOUT THE U2 ipod last night :eyebrow:

I was in some weird shop and saw it and was showing my uncle and he was like "you can get better ones for that money" And I was just like "But it's U2 and it Looks soooo cool!"

What a rubbish dream! :coocoo: What does my Uncle know anyway? :rolleyes:

My dreams are always warped. Had one a few weeks ago about u2, although they were only part of it.

For some reason there was some massive party on. It was Eve's birthday or something. Lotsa little kids running around. Anyway u2 were there and i was talking to Bono for a while. Dont know why but we were sittin on the ground. Dunno what we were talkin about either, but we were talking.

The wierd thing about this dream it was held in a library packed choc a bloc with books at one end, and at the other end there was a gaelic football game happening. I was more interested in the gaelic football game for some reason and i was kicking all the goals.

Cant remember this farce of a dream that well but it was absolutuely warped. It had u2 in it. I dunno why i got an invite to Eve's party and i dunno why the party was in the library and i dunno why there wasa a gaelic football game on. I think it was the night after the australia vs ireland match so that might have been the inspiration.

It was just bizarre..

U2 dreams are great! I had this one where Bono was cooking spring rolls for me, and then these people rocked up at the house and asked to see Adam's children. Weird.

I had a dream that i went into a bar and bono was the barman!!
I was like:eyebrow: 'Bono?'
He was like 'hello,natalie what can i get ya?'
'guiness!!'
Thing is i hate guiness!!!And Bono was trying to chat me up,i was like 'shut up, can't you see i'm trying to have a quiet drink!!'
He looked so hurt,but i didn't care!!
Bono,you know i luv ya really!!!

I've had a few, funny ones and those that stay with me for days...When you think about something too much sometimes it stores in your memory and eventually into your dreams..I'ts happened to me...

One time I was writing one of my many fan fiction stories, and went to sleep..I dreamt of U2 as superhereos..With the whole superhero getup..it was funny and serious...but in the morning I jotted down as much as I could remember and it's now one of my favorite fan fiction stories....w/ sequals even!:wink:

I had a great U2 dream the other morning and throughout the dream I kept telling myself to remember it and to be sure to write it down when I wake up and voila..I promptly forgot it. The only thing I remember was giving Bono a hug...there was a lot more and that's all I remember. :grumpy:

sweetie said:
I had a great U2 dream the other morning and throughout the dream I kept telling myself to remember it and to be sure to write it down when I wake up and voila..I promptly forgot it. The only thing I remember was giving Bono a hug...there was a lot more and that's all I remember. :grumpy:

oh, no :tsk: definately NOT fun at all...
....But at least you remebered the hug

Back
Top Bottom