A confession that would only belong in pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AM said:
Confession:

i still haven?t seen the Best off dvd

:reject:

Daisy - any pics?

:scream: me either cus of my stupid ass piece of :censored: :censored: DVD drive!!!!!! Is there a WGRYWH vid on there? That one always makes me wanna jump the TV screen. :D

Hey Daisy, you're alive! :wave:

I love it when he's talking about how great Edge is in the video. His accent is so nice. :D

:heart: Stephane

I love how he can't figure out whether it's Edge or Larry under the go-go dancer... he's like "I zink zis is Larry behcauss I remember I tought he wood get a better attitude."

:lol:

And then during MW when he's like "I had no idea what to do! I had forty people and I just lead them around Fez" hahahaha

daisybean said:
After watching the directors commentaries, I have a crush on Stephane Sedonaoui.

I am superappy

ze go go danzer

A-damn as a navy

:love:

No worries, I got a small crush on Steve Lillywhite after watching him on the making of Joshua Tree and Elevation Live. He is too funny, he could so be my husband (you know, if it doen't work out with The Edge or Ben Affleck ;) ).

I ordered my copy through Amazon late last week. I'm hoping it will arrive by Thursday or Friday, but this being the Christmas mailing season I'll probably be lucky if I get it by Christmas Eve. :sigh:

:wave: I've seen it!!! I have the dvd...
And I didn't use the commentary thingy yet...but dammit...you can be sure I will now....Stephane is a fookin hottie:drool: :drool: :drool:
There are many many many moments on this dvd where I want to jump the freakin tv.:evil:
And how great is that "Hands that Built America"?
OMFG!!!!
The part where Bono goes opera....my knees weaken!!!!
*sigh*:heart: :heart: :heart:

i haven't seen it...christmas present, or atleast i hope my mom will still get it for me...

but most of you guys have seen the bulk of the videos, before, on tv or online or soemthing, right? i can definetly count on one hand which ones i've seen...or maybe i might have to use my thumb on the second hand...severe lack of u2 videos...:(

BWAHAHAHA
that guy cracks me up
a LOT
"la-REY iz like 'ah don't geeve a sheet!'"

ah, and... have a random still
one-j%60cap324.jpg

gah!! giant bono!! at least he doesn't look like he's going to eat anyone...

You're killin me here, Kristie!

Be still my beating heart!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: Bonolips were made for :censored: :censored: :censored:

I haven't watched the commentaries yet, hopefully this weekend.

AM said:
Confession:

i still haven?t seen the Best off dvd

me either cause someone is getting it for me for xmas so i can't buy it. i would have otherwise.

it's killing me not to have seen it already......WAHHHHHH!!!!! :sad:

but i finally got my NME so that will tied me over til next week. :sexywink:

To all those who, like me, decided to wait for Christmas on the DVD, I commend you; U2 is like sex: worth the wait, and sooo much better preceeded by a little angsticipation. <g>

Random comment -- Sweet Tart, I am definitely partial to Noel. Not all that familiar with his stuff in general, but I LOVE that song he did for the X-Files movie soundtrack, Teotihuacan.

...Speaking of which, did you guys know that they tried to get U2 on the soundtrack album for that movie? Dunno why it didn't happen, though. They would have been perfect for it -- seeing as they were in their funky techno phase at the time. And they would have been in excellent company: Sarah McLachlan, Sting (awesome version of "Invisible Sun"), Soul Coughing, Foo Fighters, Dust Brothers.

And since I made a random comment, I suppose I am obligimitated to post a random screencap as well. <g> However, I only have one DVD from which to post screen caps...

cap004.jpg

Aw, hell. Why stop there?

cap006.jpg

cap008.jpg

Mmmm. Schweatybono. ::lickies::

cap011.jpg

cap016.jpg

cap017.jpg

cap018.jpg

cap020.jpg

cap022.jpg

Okay....I'll stop now. Don't want to crash anyone's computer.

...but dear god, that was fun. <g>

Dot.

Last edited:
PaleBlueDot said:

edge: "slow down my beating heart, slowly now"

yay! edge is singing!!
i think i jumped about 3 feet in the air the first time i watched that part of the dvd...

Back
Top Bottom