9th IAAD Meeting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Hey Larry girls! It's that time again, time for another Larry drool fest here in PLEBA!
smile.gif
I want to say a special thank-you to my Lemon Sister and co-chair of IAAD LadyLemon, for doing such a great job last week when I was away in Las Vegas stalking Larry! hehe
wink.gif

This week's agenda:
*Favorite Larry videos! Where does he look the hottest and why? (Me-Mysterious Ways, One-drag version, Staring at the Sun, EBTTRT, etc.)
*Continue discussing the hotness of Larry during the VH1 pre-show on Friday.
wink.gif

*It's almost Christmas, girls! What would you get Larry?
*We need roll-call! We need the members of IAAD to sign in! Mullen Girl is making IAAD it's very own site, and we need a list of the members to be included on the site.
*Larry pictures galore! Playing drums, shirtless, sleeveless, any era...let's dig up the finest Larry pics ever! (I want video stills too, for the video portion of the meeting, lol)

wave.jpg

xtr-mullen-bono.jpg

poplarry.JPG

------------------
A vampire or a victim
It depends on who's around

Ok, I think Larry looks hottest during the Unforgettable Fire video, the part near the end where he looks up at the camera.
I would get Larry ME for Christmas!
wink.gif

Sorry i'm not sure if i can muster the brain power to figure out how to post pix, although i do have a few good ones.
And yes, i am still sqealing and drooling over Lover Boy Larry on the VH1 pre- show. AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! What an adorable, funny little thing!!!
biggrin.gif

- Miss MacPhisto

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

Hey, I want to join the IAAD club!
smile.gif

My favorite videos: UF (that smile when he looks into the camera), MW, Stuck,WOWY,EBTTRT
Here is my contribution...
jI56206.jpg

I would post more, but my computer is running very slow right now for some reason...oh well...

My favourite video in which Larry looks so feckin hot has to be..*ponders* Too many but latest one probably Elevation, in leather *droooool* and on a motorcycle

Larry looked so feckin hot on the pre show, he was so adorable when talking about the Ireland soccer game, and when he was on the plane, just so adorable and funny

What would I get Larry for christmas...well i'm with Lovey Dovey on this one, I'd send myself wrapped in a big red bow LOL

larry_limo.jpg

preshow05.jpg

preshow06.jpg

preshow07.jpg

preshow21.jpg

preshow22.jpg

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-25-2001).]

pick a larry video? hmm, him moving in and out of the shadows in with or without you, him staring in the camera as it goes around in EBTTRT, him jumping up and down so we can see his tummy in stuck...i just cant pick. i didnt see the preshow but my sister taped it for me but i can tell from teh video stills that it must have been heart stopping. i didnt see it because i was in phoenix where i had a 'moment' with larry. i knew after the show they were doing a runner so i bolted out af the arena and down the street at the end of walk on. i heard screaming and i stopped on the street and edge and bono drove by me waving at everyone. then came larry's car...he wasnt looking at anyone, he was kinda spacing out, but hos window was open. i was so excited to see him that i screamed his name. he perked right up and turned around and looked at me with the biggest smile and waved. oh gosh. that was a beautiful thing to see. oh, and all i want to give larry for christmas is a really big hug.
25951055.jpg

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

crap, that one didnt work..maybe this will..

Mullen_Corbijn_JT.jpg

------------------

Hello, Larry lovin' ladies!!

For Christmas? Hmmmmmm...

Some more sexy shirts that show off his man cleavage!!!!
biggrin.gif

Wait, that's more of a gift for us, isn't it?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm back!! Had a good weekend at home...

Yes, the pre-show! I'm glad I taped that...
here is Larry's "I'm coming to get you Kristina" look:

preshow06.jpg

Favorite videos--Discotheque, Staring at the Sun, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day, EBTTRT,
he's great in them all...

Hmm...xmas, something not obscene would be hard to think of. Guess if I had the money I would get him a custom made Harley.
smile.gif

9O70896.jpg

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

Wait wait!!!! I know what else to get him for christmas....some shirts with Boooootins!!!! that way whenever he comes to visit pleba mansion we'll always know them to pop off and show off his manly body *drooooooool*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Hello there...

larry06.jpg

larry_014.jpg

Aww...fixing me a drink? I've got you trained well.

lemons.jpg

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

Dear God this man is toooo much to handle! not that i'm complaining...!!
biggrin.gif

this is Olive, checking in ..
smile.gif

Elevation Preshow is my favorite thing in the whole world. I've never seen Larry look more smiley and happy- did you see how much he talks w/ his hands? May Ireland win the World Cup every year! Heck, every day!

My FAV Larry video- Staring at the Sun. Fecking. Hot.

0Q79111.jpg

To give him for Christmas.... it'd have to be something personal so it'd be special... I'll have to think about it but I'm leaning towards some book or other, hmm...

------------------
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I come in here

* U2 Take Me Higher *

He looks so hot in ALL the videos!!! I can hardly pick....hmm...New Year's Day! Staring at the Sun! Mysterious Ways! The Unforgettable Fire! Elevation! And on and on and on...*goes to Larryland*

Ok back. For Christmas...a thong and a video camera! *is scandalized*

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
i didnt see it because i was in phoenix where i had a 'moment' with larry. i knew after the show they were doing a runner so i bolted out af the arena and down the street at the end of walk on. i heard screaming and i stopped on the street and edge and bono drove by me waving at everyone. then came larry's car...he wasnt looking at anyone, he was kinda spacing out, but hos window was open. i was so excited to see him that i screamed his name. he perked right up and turned around and looked at me with the biggest smile and waved. oh gosh. that was a beautiful thing to see. oh, and all i want to give larry for christmas is a really big hug.

awww...he smiled and waved after you called his name?! That is awesome...by the way, what is a "runner"? Just curious...Oh, I have another favorite video...Beautiful Day, the one where they are in France or something and Larry is on the train and he smiles, oh lord, that smile makes me melt everytime...

pE61975.jpg

H776536.jpg

xI32108.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-27-2001).]

a runner is when they leave the arena right after the show. if they dont bring the house lights up right after the last song, they are trying to keep people inside long enough for u2 to get out...they didnt bring up the lights so i ran...and boy was it worth it! larry, you made my year!

alison

------------------

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
a runner is when they leave the arena right after the show. if they dont bring the house lights up right after the last song, they are trying to keep people inside long enough for u2 to get out...they didnt bring up the lights so i ran...and boy was it worth it! larry, you made my year!

alison

I see...this is information that I need to know...I am going to the concert on Friday and I am trying to get as much information as possible from PLEBA's who have been able to see them after the show....Thanks! I am making all sorts of notes...
wink.gif

Favorite video:

I'd have to say Staring at the Sun is my all-time favorite Larry video. RAWR. There's just something about the swinging shadows and his tattoo that just makes the goosebumps race up and down the arms....
biggrin.gif

Well, since I *MISSED* the hotness that was Larry on the VH1 preshow, I'm in the process of securing a copy right now. BAH! It sucks when your boyfriend has his buddies over and you can't take control of the TV to tape something as important as LARRY on TV. BAH!

I would get Larry a fuzzy sweater for Christmas.
smile.gif
You know, the one he wore before he discovered leather.
smile.gif
Oh, and maybe a new leather jacket, and em, my mind's kinda wanderin' off right now.... (picturing Larry in leather.... RAWR.)

Roll call? Woo hoo! Me! Me! Uh, my name is Moonie and I'm a member of IAAD. And proud of it, man!

Larry pictures... Hmmm.... let me see.....

Oh fer cryin' out loud... I gotta post my pictures in two installments... Grrrr....

VX68133.jpg

Qx67663.jpg

Moonie
smile.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Second Installment o' Pictures:

Qw46494.jpg

and, one I haven't seen very much of, so I thought I'd share:
QI21307.jpg

Moonie
smile.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Back
Top Bottom