75th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

hi girls, I?m back :) :)

I can?t tell you how much I missed you. Can you imagine 2 weeks away from Interference madness :D

Now, after not being able to see my baby for so long, please post tons of pics. any era, any theme, just plain Adam.

And Kristie - thanks a lot for helping out. I love ya :hug:

here comes my common-everyone's-seen-them-they-were-probably-here-last-week-if-not-20-other-times contribution:

adam07.jpg

adam34.jpg

adam26.jpg

:tongue: :tongue: :drool: :drool:

It's been about 5 weeks since I saw all you lovely ladies....
how I missed Adam.
Be back later with pics!
Mrs.Clayton

woo woo! :dance:
I'd just like to point out how fantastic Adam looks these days... I think all that mountain climbing in Nepal buffed him up some :tongue:
eleadamprincipleparty.jpg

and I made a few stills from the video at with Gay Byrne on u2.com of him helping to kick off the harley auction...
eleharleyadam01.jpg

eleharleyadam02.jpg

eleharleyadam03.jpg

rowr, foxy! :drool:

to answer your question kelly....

it's because adam is too sexy for the camera. too much of adam in the camera will cause it to combust.

Happy Adam Day!

There are some great pictures here! And thank you, Kristie, for those wonderful stills from Adam's New Year's Eve appearance!

As for the question of why more girls don't make a fuss about Adam, well...speaking for myself, it seems like the more you read about him, the more photos you see of him posing with fans outside of the studio, the more stories you hear about his kindness and class concerning the fans, and the more flattering pictures you see of the man, well, the more you like him! I also admire how he's turned his life around, and seems so happy and content.

Yes, I still have an extremely soft spot in my heart for Bono. But I guess I've just got to admit it...the truth is that I have become an Adam girl!

So you'll find me here every week at every RSOC meeting, and I might even figure out how to post pictures one of these days!

Diane

Diane L said:

Yes, I still have an extremely soft spot in my heart for Bono. But I guess I've just got to admit it...the truth is that I have become an Adam girl!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Girls we got another ADAM GIRL!!!!!all of them hold a very special place in my heart!!!

ad-ab29.jpg

:ohmy: *runs*

it's cos people are like "Oo! Bono! I see him a lot! *takes pictures*"
But one has to pay attention to discover the wonderfulness that is Adam Clayton :D

HI AM! glad you are back!

Kristie said:

and I made a few stills from the video at with Gay Byrne on u2.com of him helping to kick off the harley auction...
eleharleyadam01.jpg

eleharleyadam02.jpg

eleharleyadam03.jpg

rowr, foxy! :drool:

WAIT THESE ARE CURRENT PICTURES?!!

He looks SO GOOD

:combust::combust:

Back
Top Bottom