65th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

:adam: day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a good laugh today, so lets post some funny Adam pics, u know the one that make you :lmao:

boad_hatyoung.jpg

is Larry sucking his thumb on this one? :lmao:
adamback.jpg

adamedgehug.jpg

Last edited:
lol! The look on his face is funny!
33587%3A8323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347684996ot1lsi

pbonoadam1s.jpg

Well, this is a group pic, but look at him! :lol:
bikes.jpg

Okay, this one won't show up! But the link is showing up and working! Hmmmm.... oh well!
attachment.php

:wave:
Hi Girls! This is my first RSOC meeting since I returned from Adam's country...every tuesday, I remembered RSOC and I wondered if I missed any new photos or stories about Adam.
I'm glad to be back with you all again.
Silly Adam!!
adam82_umbrella.jpg

Nice headband...
a_bass.jpg

Run,Adam,Run!!!
a_wave.jpg

"Mrs.Robinson, I think you're trying to seduce me"
adam_wig.jpg

Back for more!! I'm making up for lost weeks........
"It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A."
adamsailor.jpg

"This is ground control to Major Tom"
ad-pop29.jpg

hippyactress said:
Mrs. Clayton! We want to hear about Dublin! :D

Oh, ok...I suppose I should make my own thread for this, but I'm here, so why not.

Well...mom and I flew to Scotland on October 1st and we played around scotland and wales before we took the boat to Dublin on the 14th. When we entered Dublin port...the television(which was playing music videos) played the "Electrical Storm" video
:D We only had two full days(plus the day we arrived)in Dublin...not enough time to do half of what we wanted. We stayed in Dun Laoghaire, just south of Dublin. It was a beautiful town, but windy. We just walked around that day, since we arrived late in the afternoon.

The next day, we took the DART into Dublin and we found our way(eventually)to Trinity College. We saw the Book of Kells, and the Old Library(is that what it's called?). Then we went walking with my U2 list...we found the Bonavoix store, the Clarence(but we just walked through real fast) the Project Arts Center, Dockers, Windmill Lane, and then we trekked through construction to Hanover Quay. It was so cold, and so windy that by the time we got to Hanover, we were so tired and freezing. How many photos have I seen of the band in front of the studio? Dozens, yet I couldn't tell which run down looking building it was. I saw the bench(autographed by Mullen-Girl...I have a photo)and so then I assumed the building across the bench was the studio. I guess it's what I thought it would look like, but the area around it is all torn down...
Anyways, we didn't stay long(too cold)plus, we didn't know if the guys were even there. I don't know how those PLEBA girls sat on that bench for hours in hope that they would meet one of the guys...but they did.
The next day, we went to Kilmainham Jail(super cool)and the Guinness Museum(super lame-and I like Guinness).
***Thursday***
We got our rental car...and to make a long story short....we found Adam's house :happy:
It was so surreal to be standing infront of his gates...I was only there about a minute.(I wanted to be polite) I got three photos, but I didn't get to see the house because I think the path AM told me about is now the motorway...but that's ok, I know what it looks like.
I'm going to get some of the photos on CD, so I can upload them online...when I do, I'll let you all know!
If any of you want to know anything else, PM me or I have this...
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

It was fun, but there's no place like home...
Mrs.Clayton

Last edited:
hi hippy!

i wanted to share some dreams about Adam, and I figured this is THE place to do it.

First, Ed dreamed about Adam! can you believe it?
He dreamed we were meeting his (ed's) cousins in Dublin. They were in a cafe, with their friend, Adam Clayton! Yeah, no biggie. So we sat and talked and Adam told Ed he was heading off to New Zealand soon. I apparently disappeared from the dream!

My dream--I was at a party in a bar with all of U2. We were chatting, etc. There was this entertainment there, a guy with a pack of Tarot cards (not really, but that's what my dream-drenched brain called them) and we were supposed to pick for fun. Bono picked and got the King of Kings card. (i know, that isn't a tarot card, but i already explained that!) Larry got "Youth" and Edge got "Traveller." Adam got "Lover."
I was at a table with just Adam, one of those tall bar tables, and he leans over real close and says,
"That woman over there is checking me out!"
"Adam," I said, "10,000 women a night check you out."
"Yeah, I know. But I'm going over to talk with her," he says, and leaves me alone.
Crushed, alone, rejected, I sit there and stare at the table. Edge, seeing my distress, walks over and leans his shoulder against mine.
"Where's Adam gone?" he says.
"Over there with some woman," I answer.
He smiles and shakes his head, and I see he's placed photos on the table.
"What are these?" I ask and reach for them.
"Oh, nothing!" he says and picks them up before I get a good look.
"Come on Edge what were they?"
He leans and whispers, "They're of Aislinn!"
I raised my eyebrows. For real. Or dream.
Then I realized, I hadn't picked a card! SO I find fake-tarot man, pick a card, and turn it over.
It was blank.
and the dream ended.

And the weird thing was, we both dreamt an Adam dream on the same night!

Back
Top Bottom