62th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

Hey, it?s Adamday!!!!

First, what do you guys think of Adam?s girlfriend, that is if she?s really the one. Don?t you think it?s great that Adam has someone? Someone told me a good while ago, that he and Suzie broke up, but I guess that?s not true. I want my Adam to be happy.

Second, I know that Adam smokes and I know that he?s been smoking ever since he?s been born. But what do you think about that Propaganda actually prints a pic of him smoking? I mean he?s a role model and it might have some influence on kids. I mean, Adam makes smoking looks sexy *sigh

omg - please stop me now :reject: and start posting pics :yes:

u2_aceves_26.jpg

u2_aceves_28.jpg

harnessing adam

:sigh:

there are layoffs happening around work. i'm trying not to get nervous, but I don't know what to think/feel/expect anymore and it's a little stressful. so i'm harnessing Adam's calmness.

:crazy:

adam20.jpg

adam05.jpg

mmm.jpg

AM said:

First, what do you guys think of Adam?s girlfriend, that is if she?s really the one. Don?t you think it?s great that Adam has someone? Someone told me a good while ago, that he and Suzie broke up, but I guess that?s not true. I want my Adam to be happy.

They look very happy and relaxed with each other...I think it's great!

Second, I know that Adam smokes and I know that he?s been smoking ever since he?s been born. But what do you think about that Propaganda actually prints a pic of him smoking? I mean he?s a role model and it might have some influence on kids. I mean, Adam makes smoking looks sexy *sigh

It's common knowledge that Adam smokes. Plus, it is not like Propaganda is available on newstands where just anybody can pick it up. Diehard U2 fans are the ones who will be receiving it, and surely they all know that Adam smokes. :)

AM said:

adam_girlfriend03_s.jpg

If that is indeed Suzie, I think they look wonderful together. It looks like Adam is happy, therefore, I am happy :) I DO think it's great that Adam has found someone... I just wish it was me ;) No, really... a great man deserves a great woman. And it looks like she's it! :)

Hmmm.... tough question... cause it looks so good on him! But his smoking would never influence me to start smoking. And he doesn't do it as prominently as he used to... so hopefully and younger fans won't be encouraged. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Adam with a cigarette in a loooong time.

I love the man! :D

adamvegas.jpg

Whether the woman he's with is Susie or not doesn't really matter as long as she makes him happy.

As for the smoking, he's just being himself and if he were only to be pictured without cigarettes, that would be more dishonest IMO as it would present a false image of him. The choice to smoke or not to smoke is an individual decision and you can't hold anyone else responsible for your choice. But I can't deny that he does make it look damn sexy...:drool:

ad-pop30.jpg

Adam is sexy while smoking... but downright :combust:-able not smoking :yes:
as for his girlfriend, she'd BEST be good to him or else she'll have a truckload of PLEBAns after her :lol:

this hasn't been posted in a week or so...
naisin.jpg

adamsmirk.jpg

smirkymoob.jpg

absarong.jpg

heh that hasn't been posted in a bit either :D

eleadamface.jpg

Back
Top Bottom