50 Bono's Angels= Pleba Party Post-a-thon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
And hey, in a hour and a half, it'll be Wed. (Bono Day) where I am soo.....

Let's see 'em girls. Pics of Bono looking angelic, saving the world like he does.

:dance:

:Bono:

Cheryl

With the Pope, gettin the job done :)

new02.jpg

:)

SD

WOW. Cool pix. On with the show!! We are going to work like hell to get the debt dropped, stop epidemics and starvation, and all sorts of cool things, *and* drool over our fave Irishman!

Stop the infamy!! --Voltaire

Last edited:
I have a great photo to share but I can't remember how to add it to a post. Uggg, I so frustrated:no:

Can some one kindly remind me how to post a photo from my hard drive? Or do I need to have it on some server out there?

Thanks!:huh:

hotpepper said:
I have a great photo to share but I can't remember how to add it to a post. Uggg, I so frustrated:no:

Can some one kindly remind me how to post a photo from my hard drive? Or do I need to have it on some server out there?

Thanks!:huh:

Just press 'browse' at the bottom of your reply screen and it will bring up the pics on your hard drive. Click open on the one you want and wait for it to load and show up in the attachment screen (next to browse) or it won't post. You can also upload your pics to a service, I think only snapfish and boomspeed work now. Good luck. I want to see it. I'm thinking of lots of good ones but I cannot find them! :scream:

Bono's Angels rule!

:angel:

Hey hey, ladies, niiiiiice hot pics. He sure does make being a econ policy wonk sesy! ;)

Welcome to some new faces on an Angels' thread-- SamamthaPuff, Fish (!! Hi Fishy!), Bono's Babe, UltravioletBabe, Adam's Wild Honee, Stephannv-- I'd like to invite you all to join us in writing a letter or making that call to Bush and O'Neill to tell them to drop the debt! :) We also need to get people to call their reps to tell them to support HR993, a relief bill.

(I should add before I press send that if I've "invited" anyone to join Bono's Angel's by taking action for debt relief who already is a member, just let me know and accept my sorries. :))

Who else wants to join us? Next party at 75 Angels!

Cheryl :angel:

PS The Angelfire site is down temporarily, so give me a few days to add you. If anyone would like I'll post the letters I sent here for your cutting and pasting ease. :)

MVD, you just killed me. Jayzus.

A big welcome to our newest Angel, Paxetaurora. That's 51. 49 to go! :) Who's up next?

:angel: SD

paxetaurora said:
In the time it took you to read this posting, one African has died of AIDS. Become a Bono's Angel in 30 seconds or less by clicking here.

*clicks*
*follows directions*
*emails*

Does this mean that I am an Angel? :confused:
I've been planning on writing to my senator peoples, but I haven't gotten around to it. :( Plus, one of them *cough*STROMTHURMOND*cough* is going senile, and I wanted to wait until the next election. But that's not a very good excuse, I know. *slaps self*

I do want to help, I'm just incredibly lazy. :(

Back
Top Bottom