5:00 AM . . . .and all is BORED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
OMG.

I'M SUCH A LOSER.

It's 5:00 AM and I'm here, in Pleba, wondering where everyone IS.

So happy bleepin new year...what are YOU doing right now, my precious Pleba's????

dingy disco

Not all alone...
I'm here lurking around wondering when someone is gonna post. Here it's noon, 12.11 and I'm on lunchbreak and then I'll have to fight with my computer again. Strange, it's only the internet that is working, all my other programs that has to do with work is causing me trouble....

What about a picturethread with pics of our guys looking bored? I guess it will be a lot fo JT pics...
biggrin.gif

*waits paitently for bite - ooo! got one!*

hmmm, the boys looking bored?? Well, not from me, cos this is how I feel about now:

vN62278.jpg

look how hjappy and cute and SHINY Bono looks, awwww!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-01-2002).]

If I can hold out 20 more minutes... I will have been up 24 hours! ahhhh

smile.gif
Happy New Year!

Wow, a really New years pic! With the champagne and all. Shiny happy people as another big rockgroup sang....

Want to learn a swedish word for champagne? The word we use when don't say champagne, that's the real swedish word as well but as for fun we call it:
skumpa

LOL I'm at work though so I can't join you on the drinking part....

Happy new year to y'all!

Despite having a reasonable sized party last night still managed to get to bed early - I'm getting old!
biggrin.gif

Looks like I'm not the only one...
j246008.jpg

disco, you're hilarious.

i was in PLEBA at 2 am last night (or this morning, however you look at it.) where were you guys? still getting drunk, i asume.
wink.gif
having a lot more fun then i did.

they say, the best way to kill a hangover is to have another drink in the morning. he'll squeeze a lemon for you...
larrylemon.jpg

but don't drink one of these. bad, bono, bad...
wE91696.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Originally posted by blueeyes:
5:36 I'm STILL up baby!!!!
YEEAH!
PLEBA party girls rule!!! WOOOOOOOO!
I had a lot of champange earlier.... I'm sober now but tired-giggly.
-Bluey

Yeah, we rule!!! wohoooooo!!! But I don't rule right now 'cause I'm hangovered and my liver and stomach hate me for having drank too much!! ( 2 bottles of champagne and some wine! LOL!!!!!!)

Betty Ford...Here i come......lol

Flavia

since a hangover is acute alcohol withdrawal - you have an excuse to start drinking again
biggrin.gif
I wish that I could - I'm hurting right now, but I dont think that the people O work (or my patients
biggrin.gif
) would appreciate it!

well, obviously I'm no Flavie (*snicker*--or should I call you Betty?), but ONE bottle o' skumpa was plenty for me!!!
wink.gif
I slept till about 12:30 this afternoon, whoo!

Lemme tell ya, I don't have any cures, but if you take 2 aspririn and a big glass of water *before bed*, I can almost guarantee you won't be hungover...of course, you have to REMEMBER to take the stuff first!

"Skumpa" sounds like "scrumpy" which is the very potent hard apple cider over in Ireland and England...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom