4th LEATHER Bono Club meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, now it's time for another Bono LEATHER club meeting! Come on girls!
nG89058.jpg

PM59909.jpg

1d56577.jpg

eI41380.jpg

UC56203.jpg

This is the most recent pic of our Bono, taken at a friend's wedding. That's Dennis Hopper and Mick Jagger with him!
si40609.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

WOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW! I just needed some hot photos!
wink.gif

Here's something else:

N338156.jpg

Hottieeeeeeeeee!
eek.gif

With Courtney Love (I think she seems bored...Could I have just one little hug from that guy...oh...).
HK30377.jpg

----------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

i think we should move LEATHER meetings to a different day of the week, tuesdays are RSOC. just a suggestion... :p

3325893523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3A%3A%3C8ot1lsi

3325893523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3A%3A%3C7ot1lsi

3325893523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323272538932ot1lsi

3325893523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B847%3Aot1lsi

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

*bump*

where are the LEATHER girls? the other clubs are far more orderly and commited. we went crazy at the beginning, got excited, made a bunch of plans, lost intrest, and eventually wandered off and into larry's club. hmm...

WAIT!!!!! so, we really are bono fans!
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by Jody:
zE81527.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
smile.gif

I know what you mean Jody! That's a BEAU2FUL favorite of mine, DROOOOOL!!!!!!
smile.gif

Madonna's Child, I too am disappointed at the lack of response our club gets compared to the Sparky and other clubs. We had such a huge following but they have all vanished. Some just haven't been around I guess but I am disheartened to see some come here, post in other threads and ignore this. I will never go to the Larry club, I only want Bono and Bono in LEATHER is best! Why have you forsaken LEATHER, WildHonee, Bluey, Bonavoix? What became of Bonoforever, MMMMMBono and Bonovation? Show up, do it for Bono! He deserves better! If any of you have any suggestions, please post them!

Missthefly- your huge Bono face- WOW! Those life size eyes! DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!

------------------
~some days are better than others~

zE81527.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 10-09-2001).]

**SIGH*** Trying once again to spark interest in hot, sexy, droolworthy, swoon-inducing,incredibly beautiful Bono in LEATHER! Thanks to those few of you who showed up. Even our founders didn't bother, this is indeed sad. Well, here goes some more inspiration:
F846502.jpg

nz84762.jpg

ru90997.jpg

Yc80912.jpg

xl47918.jpg

O283160.jpg

WHEW!!! I'm impressed with him, how about you?

------------------

Originally posted by madonna's child:
*bump*

where are the LEATHER girls? the other clubs are far more orderly and commited. we went crazy at the beginning, got excited, made a bunch of plans, lost intrest, and eventually wandered off..

I know what you mean Emily. The idea about a different day is good too. I've tried my best, maybe THIS STUFF is what it will take!

***AHEM****Trying a different approach here
wink.gif

"Rolling" Bono
Jg78455.jpg

md39556.jpg

"Topless" Bono
sd10345.jpg

"Barely clad" Bono
vD51879.jpg

Calling out the heavy artillery here...
ELEVATED Bono!
PA57957.jpg

------------------

who could resist bono rolling around and ripping his shirt off? *pictures herself there*

yummy....

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Adam

Love,
Emily

U2Kitten - you've given me an idea...
biggrin.gif

Take me higher!
Take me higher!

Oh now, oh yeah, here he comes...

mb72828.jpg

u032012.jpg

mk46780.jpg

'How could beauty be so kind
To an ordinary guy?'

Ay69327.jpg

o831538.jpg

He20282.jpg

I want to roll with Bono.. *overcome with jealousy*

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 10-10-2001).]

Would never forget Bono.....
biggrin.gif

6251901-bbbc-02000155-L.jpg

6252149-7fa1-02000155-L.jpg

6252588-0557-02000155-L.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Thanks girls!
smile.gif

Ax77751.jpg

CX21194.jpg

Td93757.jpg

8t17011.jpg

rl47207.jpg

------------------

oo69761.jpg

U2Livecrowd_L.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-10-2001).]

Okay okay *Bluey stumbles out of a cloud of smoke*
Sorry. I am late. And I am sorry.
I am also lazy.
I am also busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
I am also very sick.
And of course, I am a tired little girl.
I think I should pass the chair to someone more motivated than I.
I also seem to be more involved in my little macphisto meetings...There are so many other girls here that will do a better job at this than me! You deserve the chair, I have just been sleeping in it.
*Bluey offers her lemon chair*
I'm good for ideas, but not so much on the follow through...sorry.
Gonna go take a nap before I have to CRAM for my exam tonight and tommorow afternoon.
*Bluey crashes*
So long, farewell...something in german, goodnight!
-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-10-2001).]

So, here ye here ye.

I hereby, noting the authority vested in me by Memembership in LEATHER, and to the Glory of He Who is Elegantly Raunchy, do forthwith and forthrightly, nominate U2Kitten to replace Bluey, who has requested thusly, as Lemon, noting the greatness of her seemingly endless website. In order to ensure a steady supply of new and hot pictures to drool over, establish his hotness and honor those eyes, that jaw, his neck, etc etc, I do present this motion to LEATHER. To this we do pledge our freetime, our bandwith, our sacred pictures.

Anyone second the notion?
biggrin.gif

SD

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
So, here ye here ye.

I hereby, noting the authority vested in me by Memembership in LEATHER, and to the Glory of He Who is Elegantly Raunchy, do forthwith and forthrightly, nominate U2Kitten to replace Bluey, who has requested thusly, as Lemon, noting the greatness of her seemingly endless website. In order to ensure a steady supply of new and hot pictures to drool over, establish his hotness and honor those eyes, that jaw, his neck, etc etc, I do present this motion to LEATHER. To this we do pledge our freetime, our bandwith, our sacred pictures.

Anyone second the notion?
biggrin.gif

SD

LMAO! @He who is Elegantly Raunchy
biggrin.gif

Yeah U2 Kitten should be the Lemon!
10-icon.gif

I will second it, Kitten's devotion to Bono is evident. Of course, all are welcome and I hope all of us will remain loyal to Bono in LEATHER dand always participate in the club!
No offense Bluey, your contributions are always a pleasure!

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Ah, nice to see this thread again... my contribution:

This picture kills me. Absolutely kills me.
bono28.jpg

*shudder* *collapse* *Lisa Pictures herself there in front of him, arms around him, doing things she can't post here*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom