46th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

Adam?s gone gray and he looks even hotter now than he has ever before.

Want proof???

take a good look

attachment.php

:drool:

AM said:

ALISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Hope u doing OK!!! Drop me a line if u have time ;)

YAY, YAY Adam day!!! And I'm going to Phoenix Park to welcome the lads!! They're coming home! Yeah yeah!! :D Happy Day!!

adam14.jpg

adam33.jpg

:tongue: :drool: :tongue: :drool: :tongue:
Want....my.......picture.....taken.......with.....Adam.........want......my.....picture........taken.......with....Adam........
I don't know how I'm suppose to get my picture taken with Adam when I'm in Dublin...what if the studio is torn down by then...I can't sit in front of his house all day.......
Who is that girl? AM, you always find pictures none of us have seen!

...you know that little box right above the one you type in? It said "Alter the COLOR of your text" and I read it as "Alter the COLOR of vomit."
[/randomness]
anyway..
Gina sez...
God, I love him.
It just hits me every once in awhile, you know?
Yes twin, it's been smacking me up a lot this week... doesn't help that my puter busted AGAIN.

Antje.. that picture does strange things to this little girl... :drool:

Olive I laaaahve that one you posted! :heart:

O Adamday, you are my favorite day... here's my contribution :evil:
*squeeeeeze*

Attachments

• rsoc contribution.jpg
    rsoc contribution.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
OMG YOUNG, TIGHT ADAM BUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• rsoc contribution.jpg
    rsoc contribution.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 44
i think he looks really nice with gray hair and everything, but it's just a reminder to me that he happens to be 25 years older than me...tis depressing...i guess

The age thing wouldn't bother me. My fiancee and I have an age gap, but we don't really notice it. I think "older" men are very sexy, Adam,Bono,Larry,Edge are all very attractive. I also find men like Sean Connery and John Travolta very attractive

hippyactress said:

I'm with my twins on this one...he's looking better and better! Now if only there was a way I could meet him...

Gina, remember we were talking about taking a trip...can we do it right now? :D ;)

I don't see why not!!

*credit card taps Gina on shoulder...ahem*

Well, who needs a "plane ticket" anyway??? We can just FLY to Dublin under OUR OWN POWER, lifted up by our love of our lovin' man. Hmmm, yes. That sounds like a foolproof plan...

BUT...First we need a little something to "elevate" us, if you will. Whew. Damn I'm funny. :tongue:

33476%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E845%3E4%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A777%3B749nu0mrj

Feel the power of the textile goodness lifting you up...

33476%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E845%3E4%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A777%3B748nu0mrj

Feel the power of Adam's sexiness rising within you...

I don't think I need to say anything about the next one...

WHOA! I can feel myself lifting off already!! :wink:

Attachments

• adamhottt.jpg
    adamhottt.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 78
Mrs.Clayton said:
Who is that girl?

that girl is me! that was 2 weeks ago exactly, give or take a few hours. golly, i opened this thread and i was all over it!

Hi CatDubh! i promise ill write sometime, ive been busy looking for a job...blah.

i like adam gray. i just like adam no matter what. he was so kind and very soft. thats all i can remember, was that he was soft.

alison

Okay, so I opened this thread again cause it was back at the top...and this was the thought the ran through my head...

"A-DAMN! He's one fookin sesy moofin!"

And then I realized that no one else but my fellow PLEBAns would even begin to know how to translate that sentence, but that all my Adam girls would know exactly what I was talking about!

That pic of Adam completely gray just makes me sigh and think about ever meeting a real man...

this is a great photo, kristie...

attachment.php

i love it...

i feel terrible, i have no new pictures to post and no hope of getting to ireland before the end of this year.

now all i can do is oggle other folks' amazing photos and feel intense jealously that they met the boys...

the other day i was thinking i would wear around ed's shirt with the signatures......but i have yet to try that and see if it helps....

so how was the visit to FL gina???

and how about someone posts those shots from the magazine....the sexy adam in that photo spread....it was NICE.

Back
Top Bottom