40 & over set.....Bono Hot Flashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
.... teenagers are a lot smarter than you think!

:hmm: You might have something there...I can honestly say that I was at my absolute MOST STUPID when I was 20! :tsk:

:wink:

bonocomet said:

bwbonobabybeachsings.jpg

LOVED this photo!!!!! :happy:

Galeongirl said:

why do you keep stereotyping??
I"m a teenager, and do I think Bono's old? nup!
I don't think 40s ppl are old... it's just the everlasting parent issue.... teenagers are a lot smarter than you think!

You are then definately the exception to the rule and you always seem way ahead of your time GG. I'm not stereo typing just having fun. I've been around U2 since I was younger then you. Its nice growing older with them and having them just as good as when they were teenagers and giving me the same feeling as when I was a teenager. I luv ya :hug:

PS. I would never underestimate a teen especially one like I was and now that I have kids phew!!!!! I hope they will be a little different than I was.:huh:

^^I'm afraid all we have left this evening is this delicious assortment of desserts. Would one of these tempt you? :wink:

yummydesserts.jpg

(Bono and dessert...now there's hot flash material.)

Bono Mot said:
^^I'm afraid all we have left this evening is this delicious assortment of desserts. Would one of these tempt you? :wink

yummydesserts.jpg

:whistle: misses peaches....
bonocakes7mi.jpg

bonocakes32wd.jpg

and Jcoster, I know you were messing around :wink: just re-read my post and I sounded a bit grumpy, sorry for that!
bonowiththewomanoffaithministe.jpg

and my personal favorite:
bonobirthday15aq.jpg

bonocomet said:

That is a good one.

:shifty:

he already has the bedroom look... now add the Into the heart interview for the Bedroom voice, and you have yourselves a winner :wink:

I think this one deserves a spot here...
bonooncnnmonaco290606cute8yi.jpg

Bono Mot said:
^^I'm afraid all we have left this evening is this delicious assortment of desserts. Would one of these tempt you? :wink:

yummydesserts.jpg

yes I too will take the desert in the purple stripes.!!!:drool:

Galeongirl said:

:whistle: misses peaches....
bonocakes7mi.jpg

bonocakes32wd.jpg

and Jcoster, I know you were messing around :wink: just re-read my post and I sounded a bit grumpy, sorry for that!
bonowiththewomanoffaithministe.jpg

and my personal favorite:
bonobirthday15aq.jpg

No problem don't worry your not punished!!!!:giggle: You just keep adding to our flashes.......19 more days until 40!!!!

JCOSTER said:
You know the teenagers think we're old and the twenty somethings think they'll never be like us......too bad because the 40's :rockon:

I'm in my 40s. And we all know the subject of this thread is in his 40s. :wink:

I've been meaning to post some sort of "Plebans in their 30s or 40s" thread because the teenagers posted a "teen Plebans" thread.

(and I don't mean to offend any younger U2 fans here -- I've met several very cool and intelligent teenage and 20-something women in PLEBA.)

This thread rules. :rockon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom