40 & over set.....Bono Hot Flashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
that first one:faint:
:hmm: methinks he was just singing NAAAAAAAAAAAAME

it was during pride.... the photographer told me the whole story, AND THERE EXISTS VIDEO PROOF OF THE MOMENT!@

sadly she has it on VHS and doesn't know how to get it on the pc :sad:

but I WON'T give up till I have proof!

here's sarahs story btw :cute: Thanks again Sarah!
The show was in an exhibition building with no air conditioning.
Outside it was 30-35 degrees so inside the building it was about 50-55 degrees I heard they measured it to. This was just before Pride which was the last song before the encore. So he just grabbed his shirt, held it and then ripped it. When they came back for Bullet he had a new t-shirt on. They had fans (not fans like us but fans to give some circulation) all over the stage but it didn't help much. Adam ripped his shirt at the second show. Both shows were shortened due to the heat. As a swedish reporter wrote in the newspaper the day after "I was as wet as if I had swum from sweden to denmark". he was SO right. It was horrible!

How can the pictures get any better than that?

bono21-1.jpg

bono264.jpg

bono359.jpg

bono_1992_3.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:whistle: I got an email from a very nice photographer, and she gave me these, but asked me to credit her... Paint is very useful :lol:

All credit goes to Sarah Einarsson for snapping my favorite Bono pictures EVER!

that said, Enjoy drooling :wink:

bonooutbursthuge7xe.jpg

bonohandshuge0jn.jpg

bonohandshothuge0tq.jpg

My mates a bono fan and she'll drool till christmas:yes:

Bono Mot said:

Of what year? :wink: Those pics are stupendous!!! :drool:

the year before I die?

:drool: seriously, I don't think anybody can just 'watch' those pics.... there's no denying he's a fiiiine man :wink:

:shh:

and haaaiiirrrryyyy!

greety said:

I definately know that BonoMot isn't the only one who likes this one :whistle:

;)

:yes: He seems to be speaking to me...what's that you're saying there? hmmm??? :wink:

:bow: to ya Comet for this one!

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: methinks he was just singing NAAAAAAAAAAAAME

it was during pride.... the photographer told me the whole story, AND THERE EXISTS VIDEO PROOF OF THE MOMENT!@

sadly she has it on VHS and doesn't know how to get it on the pc :sad:

but I WON'T give up till I have proof!

here's sarahs story btw :cute: Thanks again Sarah!

If anyone can get that vid , it's you GG good luck on your quest .
:hyper:
thanks for the story behind the shirt ripping , and the lovely HOT pics. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:whistle:

I was fooling around with my picture editing program..... and got able to resize/resample one of my favorite Bono pictures ever :wink:
I'm considering making this a poster now, since it has the right size... hee hee...

enjoy the new size :wink:

:shifty:

bonobathtubpostersizednw1.jpg

bonocomet said:
Great idea!

Just watch where you stick the candles....

more like watch you don't put them out while drooling over them :giggle:

:evil: I'm still fooling around with the idea of making this either a poster... or a tshirt.... with both options I wanna see the face of my mother.... that'd be so bloody brilliant :lol:

:ma: :shocked: WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT??

:me: that's Bono ma... don't worry, the bubbles won't pop(ain't that sadly the truth!)

ma: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom