4 reasons to buy Spin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:

He's such a teaser! And he knows how it works for us!

No kidding! I don't want to ever hear him complain and say he worries about the way he looks. He's knows damn well how to give us severe heart palipatations and I'm starting to think he enjoys torturing us!

Please Bono, don't ever stop.

starsgoblue said:
No kidding! I don't want to ever hear him complain and say he worries about the way he looks. He's knows damn well how to give us severe heart palipatations and I'm starting to think he enjoys torturing us!
Please Bono, don't ever stop.

Stars, he knows and he does, though he is insecure about his looks (I thing I know why).
I just wonder how many women drooling on him he needs to have.

Please Bono, don't ever stop. Please Bono, don't ever stop.

I believe that bono is attempting to curb his need to distroy his shirt in this picture by just instead placing his hand on his, ummm chest. No ripping just, oh dear, feeling instead.
Edge appears to be slowly distroying his shirts first the holewhite shirt now this

Keep up the good work boys:wink:

Oh man, that is ONE HOT BAND! :combust:

Bono touching himself...that's too much for me. waaaaaaay too much.

I'm making me mum take my back to the bookstore tomorrow to see if they have it :drool: and I just got Uncut and Q today...damn British mags arrive a month late :mad: Spin is a US-based magazine isn't it? if so they should have it...I didn't even think to look for it today 'cause I assumed it was still the Franz issue... *mutters to self*

I can't stop staring at these pics, especially the cover :drool: all four of them look sooooo good...I'm literally in convulsions. And I was about to go to bed, too... now I'm gonna stay up all night staring at these four wonderful Irishmen. Edge is so hot. That stare :drool: and Larry is so hot, and Adam is so hot (I love the salt-n-pepper hair) and well Bono is sex on legs... and apparently he knows it.

I wish I could go to the bookstore right now.

I am supposed to get spin delivered but I'm going out in the morning to search for the magazine since apparently mr. mailman did not see fit to deliver the magazine today, just as apple does not see fit send my ipod out until monday. the mail service has failed me - so unhappy about that:(

must go to look at spin picture again.......
ahhhh happy again

Mark Freedman said:
Uh, I hate to break up this lustfest, but do they review the album in this issue?

you can never break up a lustfest in PLEBA :wink:

my guess is yes. Of course, my guess means absolutely nothing :D

:drool: Holy mother of crap! I.must.but.this so it can permanently join Blender in my living room coffee table!

Thanks bunches. Wonder if the drug store is open... :eyebrow:

That cover...Larry and Edge on that cover...!!!!!!!
I'm not a Larry girl but more pictures like THAT...hot DAMN!!!!
But why oh why oh WHY did Adam have to wear that pair of glasses? We want to see his gorgeous eyes!
And as for that other guy...what's his face...sex on two legs, as always...!

Nice photos! I'm hoping I can find the magazine tomorrow.....they seem to suck at having the latest magazines in this state, however.

Spinn through the years...I might have more but I have to dig through my U2 magazine boxes but this is one of my faves...1997:drool:

Spin1997.jpg

would some lovely person in America be willing to send me a copy of Spin is I send out a copy of some British magazine? Mojo, Q or NME or something or some bootlegs (I have the salome outtake, the hershey tapes, fruitlegs and a bunch of other stuff) or a Vertigo single. I'd be really grateful :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom