360° Tour Continues! Photos Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
523320669172ecb9b49cp10.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Greety. Most of those pics Greety mentioned are mine, except for the last one, which is Xrayjets, who is also a member here. I've been sleeping and recovering and going back to work and stuff.

IMG_2828 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

This is one of my fav pics as its such a rock star pose.

I had a 50mm lens so these pics are not zoomed, I was right there, second from the front. The first night I was a bit overawed by it all but this night I was much more with it, ha, ha.

IMG_2823 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

This is my other fab Adam pic. He was so cool. The only annoying thing was he was so close I couldnt fit his guitar and both legs in the frame.

IMG_3351 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

Bono was swinging by the microphone, leaning into the crowd. Again, this is not from a zoom lens. This is one of my fav pics of Bono, the other one is...

IMG_3248 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

I love this one. Its very dark but I love the lights, and the way Bon blends in with the darkness. This is probably the one I will print (when Ive had enough sleep and can judge clearly, ha, ha)

IMG_3351 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

Bono was swinging by the microphone, leaning into the crowd. Again, this is not from a zoom lens. This is one of my fav pics of Bono, the other one is...

IMG_3248 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

I love this one. Its very dark but I love the lights, and the way Bon blends in with the darkness. This is probably the one I will print (when Ive had enough sleep and can judge clearly, ha, ha)

That first one is beautiful beli. :love:

PS I've just noticed MandU2 has copied my images into her album. Please delete them, thank you.

The rules of Flickr are you must use their code to post the pic so that the viewer can click on the image and go back to flickr. This way the photographer is attributed. The way you have posted the pics you have stolen the images AND not given attribution.

Thanks for the compliments! I have about 100 photos almost exactly the same. I went nuts hitting the shutter button! ha,ha. It took me a day to whittle it down to this one pic. I can almost make a gif I have that many, ha,ha.

Well the colors are gorgeous. Not to mention the gorgeous subject matter. :wink: Beautiful work! (And you should make that gif! :D )

IMG_2825 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

Edge was more difficult as I was slightly on Adams side which meant the lighting from Edges side of the stage was often directly in my face and in the pics (not that Im complaining, Id do it all again if I could). This meant I had to wait for Edge to move directly in front of the light before I could take a pic, ie not often

IMG_2930 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

IMG_3315 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

Greety, there should be a "share this" tab at the top and if you click on it you can select "share the html/bbcode", and select BBCode for interference and copy and paste. Thats how it works in theory, if its playing up, let me know as I can see my whole account and not what you can see, if that makes sense.

PS I love this pic too.

IMG_3315 by Belinda Ireland, on Flickr

Greety, there should be a "share this" tab at the top and if you click on it you can select "share the html/bbcode", and select BBCode for interference and copy and paste. Thats how it works in theory, if its playing up, let me know as I can see my whole account and not what you can see, if that makes sense.

PS I love this pic too.

hm that does not seem to work really.
I found the tab but when i click it all I get is this:
Photo license: All Rights Reserved

It looks like Bono just popped out of the foggy cloud, really cute.

I really look forward to your next experience ;)

hm that does not seem to work really.
I found the tab but when i click it all I get is this:
Photo license: All Rights Reserved

You do have to be signed in to get the codes - dunno if there's also a difference if one's a pro member or not..

Me too. How dare they go home from the show go to sleep! Don't they know they should be uploading for the rest of us?

Anyone notice the lack of meet and greet photos on this tour? I remember people getting some great photos at the hotel in 2006 - even the rarely seen Mullen species was out and smiling!

Back
Top Bottom