360° Tour Continues! Photos Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
523320669172ecb9b49cp10.jpg

This photo reminds me of the blind-folded moments he used to do in the Vertigo Tour during Love and Peace :D:cute:

I've got a super fast connection at work and the page with all the huge pictures crashed my computer. Just saying.. I agree with some of the others.

Thank God for the connection at school I got to see those huge LOVELY photos!! :love::D (Yep, that's how I spend my IT lectures... browsing PLEBA :D:D My teacher always gives me weird looks whenever I spend quite some time staring at the same photo :p)

(Coz my computer at home died when loading them.. haha) :lol:

Thank God for the connection at school I got to see those huge LOVELY photos!! :love::D (Yep, that's how I spend my IT lectures... browsing PLEBA :D:D My teacher always gives me weird looks whenever I spend quite some time staring at the same photo :p)

(Coz my computer at home died when loading them.. haha) :lol:

Same here! :D (but my computer isn't dead so far) I love all those big photos but they are killing my poor computer so I can't see them at home ... but I can see them at school :applaud::D

I'm just gonna avoid the previous page, since ppl are having troubles with it. But if there are any Larry or Edge pics, someone should repost them smaller. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom