30th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On an off topic but AdamRelated Note...
I'm listening to Bob Marley. Three Little Birds, man. It's making me think of that picture of Adam with the shirt that says "Every little thing gonna be alright." Yeah, that song.
Man, I love Bob Marley. I was a fan of his before I ever heard of U2... I need a Bob Marley t-shirt. Then I could wear it with my pants and be cool. Like Adam
smile.gif

Okay, it's 1am and I'm rambling.

------------------
What's wrong with this picture?
Keep looking, you'll figure it out.

Originally posted by Kristie:
On an off topic but AdamRelated Note...
I'm listening to Bob Marley. Three Little Birds, man. It's making me think of that picture of Adam with the shirt that says "Every little thing gonna be alright." Yeah, that song.
Man, I love Bob Marley. I was a fan of his before I ever heard of U2... I need a Bob Marley t-shirt. Then I could wear it with my pants and be cool. Like Adam
smile.gif

Okay, it's 1am and I'm rambling.

Weird! I was just listening to that song about an hour ago. And Redemption Song. I love Redemption Song.

By the way, I don't think I posted it in the other thread, but I loved the photo of you in The Pants! And your dorm room looks just like my tiny one from 2 years ago.

When was the last time we saw Adam appear in something besides a t-shirt, ladies? (His jacket, and the after-concert robe don't count. And neither do pants.
wink.gif
) Am I forgetting something obvious here? Or does he solely wear t-shirts now? If so, he must have a ton to spare. Can I have some?

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
STBono7.jpg

isn't our boy so cuttttttte in this vid!?

lol, I think he looks completely lost in this video (actually he looks lost in most videos). The way he looks around, sort of thinking: are we done yet???.... what was it again I was supposed to do???

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

he?s such a cutie
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by hippyactress:
adam: you know, babs~ i don't bite.... too hard *adamgrin*[/i]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! When I read that, I got this bizarre image in my mind of a creature that was half Popmart Adam and half Austin Powers. Hee hee! Adam Clayton: International Man of Mystery. Oh God, now I'm picturing Adam doing a striptease to "I Touch Myself"...in the speedo with the British flag on the ass. Oh no! We're combusting just like the femmebots!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! When I read that, I got this bizarre image in my mind of a creature that was half Popmart Adam and half Austin Powers. Hee hee! Adam Clayton: International Man of Mystery. Oh God, now I'm picturing Adam doing a striptease to "I Touch Myself"...in the speedo with the British flag on the ass. Oh no! We're combusting just like the femmebots!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!!

But Adam could never lose his mojo!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Hey Gina, does this look familiar to you at all? You wouldn't happen to have ... I don't know ... a paper doll that bares a striking resemblance to this photo, would you? *averts eyes and whistles innocently*

Hmmm...looks sort of familiar. But *my* doll has a different shirt. The chick who gave it to me put a picture of herself on it. Bitch.

When I read that, I got this bizarre image in my mind of a creature that was half Popmart Adam and half Austin Powers. Hee hee! Adam Clayton: International Man of Mystery.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Gina, that is too freaky!
smile.gif

Hehe...

Blue Velvet?
austin.powers.jpg

Or Blue Camo?
ad-pop25.jpg

At least he knows about the pants
wink.gif

daddypantslogo.gif

Doesn't look TOO bad in orange...but not as wonderful as our PopTart!
wink.gif

internetco8cxw200h163c00.jpg

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-27-2002).]

At least he knows about the pants
wink.gif

daddypantslogo.gif

LMAO!!! Daddy Pants!!!! HAAAAAAAA!!!!

But just out of curiosity, what exactly would a "Daddy Pants Party" entail? Just us (in the pants) standing around Adam (in the pants) as he shouts repeatedly at us "Who's yo daddy!"???
icon39.gif

Hmmm...looks sort of familiar. But *my* doll has a different shirt. The chick who gave it to me put a picture of herself on it. Bitch.

Well, maybe she didn't have one of you. OR, maybe Adam requested she put a picture of herself on his shirt. (Or maybe, since that would suggest she heard a paperdoll speak to her, she's just insane!)

Also, LOL hippy! Blue camo all the way. Although Adam in blue velvet ... also an interesting prospect.

------------------
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

LMAO!!! Daddy Pants!!!! HAAAAAAAA!!!!

But just out of curiosity, what exactly would a "Daddy Pants Party" entail? Just us (in the pants) standing around Adam (in the pants) as he shouts repeatedly at us "Who's yo daddy!"???
icon39.gif

That sounds like a ROCKIN party to me!
biggrin.gif

LOL...next week's RSOC
wink.gif

Oh yeah, btw, I'll take bluc camo anytime
wink.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

That sounds like a ROCKIN party to me!
biggrin.gif

LOL...next week's RSOC
wink.gif

SPLENDID!! Let's see...We've got us, we've procured the pants, so all we need to get is Adam! No problem: I'll swing by the Grammys tonight and fetch him for us.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by RSOC:
psssst, Adam spoke at the Grammy?s
icon36.gif

Don't I know! Woohoo!

I was seriously having a conniption here! And on chat we were all freaking out! So much fun! Such goodtimes!
biggrin.gif

And man, did he look SEX-AY last night! And him being all smiley and giggly....gah...

AdamFUZZIES!!!

Oh, and happy THRUSTday
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

Adam looked sooooooo smooth last night at the Grammys!

and. his. pants.
eek.gif

and I ain't talkin about what you can buy in the store, either.
tongue.gif

he's just wonderful. yay. I'll leave you w/ some goodies ...

robeadam.jpg

ad-ppop6.jpg

JOHANNESBURG21.3.98C.JPG

ab_adam_wow.jpg

adam_naked.jpg

what you can't buy in the stores.... !!!

------------------
"True to form, Edge's promise of 'just the one' turns out to mean
just the one bottle of vodka." - Q Mag interview

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

OMD! Olive, you completely killed me with that!

Gah...that man... is.... just so....

IMPRESSIVE!
wink.gif

*sigh*

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*sigh*

I'm still dreaming of Adam
smile.gif

U2_06.JPG

I know it's not Pop...but I still like it...
Adam_Japan_ZooTv.jpg

achtung_gallery_5.jpg

Adam's seducing me!!!
U2_159.jpg

Gals, can I admit something to you...

Some of you already know this, but I am declaring myself an AdamGirl! I can't take the secret anymore...so yes, while I love all of the band members...Adam is my favorite...for obvious reasons I think
wink.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

Adam's seducing me!!!
U2_159.jpg

Gals, can I admit something to you...

Some of you already know this, but I am declaring myself an AdamGirl! I can't take the secret anymore...so yes, while I love all of the band members...Adam is my favorite...for obvious reasons I think
wink.gif

I feel the same way. I tried for so long to resist, but the Allure of Adam was too strong to resist.

And LMAO at that pic. That "come hither" stare gets me every time...that and the super-tight pants
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-28-2002).]

I feel the same way. I tried for so long to resist, but the Allure of Adam was too strong to resist.

that?s what Adam does to you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

what a man! *sigh

I had to through my hubby out of the room when I watched the Grammys to get some peace and quiet to enjoy it
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom