3-D Bono on the Cover of the Rolling Stone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Yay! The 1000th issue. I just bought it. He's tiny but cute! And at least he's in the front row so he's bigger than most the people on it! Is it possible to scan 3-D pics? I'm at work or I'd try. I'll try tonite when I get home unless someone else wants to try 1st, go ahead and post him here! :happy:

I was hoping Edge, Adam & Larry would be somewhere in the pic but it looks like they're not. That's just not right. :(

Last edited:
I only had a sec to flip through it and I saw a full page pic of the recent cover of his closeup.... haven't had a chance to check more yet...
stupid work!!

Ok there's a page of text next to it... (so he's got a full 2 page spread all together)... but I'm not able to read it right now.

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
I only had a sec to flip through it and I saw a full page pic of the recent cover of his closeup.... haven't had a chance to check more yet...
stupid work!!

Ok there's a page of text next to it... (so he's got a full 2 page spread all together)... but I'm not able to read it right now.

K, and it's this weeks?
I think I'll check out the store that sells it this week... ^^ thanks for alerting me!

The issue is dated May 18th - June 1st, 2006. Today is the 1st day I saw it in a store here. I hope you find it! The 3-D pic is pretty cool!

bonocomet said:
The issue is dated May 18th - June 1st, 2006. Today is the 1st day I saw it in a store here. I hope you find it! The 3-D pic is pretty cool!

hm then it'll be here around the 18/19th or so...
really annoying, the ONE time I wanted to buy it, I had to wait two additional weeks for it because it wasnt delivered!!!! :madwife:
two weeks for my airbrushed Bono edition!

:drool: but it was so worth it!

I got mine last week. It's the same picture as the recent cover.

10c50c40.jpg

Awwww Bono's cut off. :( I was still going to try to scan it... Should I still try or do you have it scanned with all of Bono? Thanks though Granny :)

bonocomet said:
Awwww Bono's cut off. :( I was still going to try to scan it... Should I still try or do you have it scanned with all of Bono? Thanks though Granny :)

I really hadn't looked for him.:reject: I did it again. I forgot I had this until I saw this thread.

882d44d5.jpg

And he only looks blurry here because of the lenticular.... when you move the mag, he's clear too.... it's really neat.... 3-D Bono... yay!! :lol:

Oh, thanks for clearing that up, I thought, "But he's all blurry! :sad: " Cool!!! Thanks Granny for scanning that and thanks for the alert comet! :D

You can peel off the holographic slab off the magazine. There's the same picture expect it's got no effects on it. Perfectly clear, makes it a lot easier to hunt for people. Probably better for scanning, too.
The slab sticks back on the magazine cover and looks as good as it did before it was peeled.

I got mine today and I immediately reverted to 8-years-old and peeled it off. Sad, really.

^ :lol: That so sounds like something I would do! Good to know it sticks right back on again, though. :wink:

Thanks for that bug! And for the link on page 1 lila64. And the pics granny.

Hey and as a bonus you also get a cool 3-D Target ad on the back cover!!!! :hyper:

:lol:

It still isn't out in Britain :grumpy: still have the George Bush one in the shop :mad:

Back
Top Bottom