28th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Adam_head.jpg

good morning ladies (and gentlemen??). It?s Adamday again. Today I?d like to do something special - I got the idea a couple of weeks ago, but kinda forgot it last week (sorry - my age
biggrin.gif
) So we?re gonna do it today.

Let?s tell each other our dreams we had about Adam. I?ve had three so far and they were all kinda strange, but nice...

Here?s the first one:
I was dreaming that I was in the same car as Adam and we are going to a party. At first he sit?s up front and me in the back of the car and we just talk. But then all in a sudden he sit?s right beside me, talking to me. It?s so unbelievable real - I can feel his body heat and I can smell him. It still blows my mind. But then we arrive to the party and Bono is kinda bitchy and tells me that I can?t go in.
mad.gif
Then I woke up.

Ok, let?s hear about your dreams before I tell you about my other two
smile.gif

adam_009.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I can't sleep *sigh*

r01_26_u2elevation_adam.JPG

adam is happy that it's tuesday. he feels special. and we all know that he is, special.

bowbono2.jpg

i've had several adam dreams...but one ill share (that is safe for this forum) is that we were sitting in a coffee shop, and he was talking to me..he was very animated lol...and talked with his hands and everything. i dreamt of this i think back in 1999. he looked like he does now, in my dream, which is pretty freaky!
------------------
home page
u2 bitch
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-12-2002).]

Ok no.2:

I jsut dreamt this one about two weeks ago. I was sitting in a sports arena watching something (can?t remember what). All in a sudden, there is this guy sitting on the stairway, playing bass. I can only see him from behind, but I know it?s Adam! Then I?m sitting right next to him and he shows me some bass techniques - very interesting. Then *sigh* he sits on my lap!!!! And the nI woke up!

I hate this waking up part!!!

Now it?s your turn again, girls
smile.gif

If you don?t have a dream, what about posting pics of the man of your dreams
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

raphaeldrent2.jpg

While I've had many dreams of Bono and the band as a whole, I've only had one distinct dream of Adam- and it was pretty sexual! LOL
biggrin.gif
The only other one where he was distinct from the rest of the band- I was at a concert, although it was a tiny hall and there were only about 20 other fans there, and right up front, and was grooving and jamming and having the BEST time, Bono pulls me up on stage and we all dance but in intermission this girl who was a b*tch in high school, (dont know WHY she was in my dream all of a sudden) told the band I hated the song the Sweetest Thing, so I started crying b/c they all got mad at me, except Adam, he just smiled at me
smile.gif
I love TST, but maybe it's not his fav. song so he doesn't care
wink.gif

superbowl2.jpg

------------------
If I could through myself set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away See you break, break away

Take Me Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Okay,this dream's kinda twisted, and I only remember a little bit. I was driving home (as in, my house) with the band, and Adam's grandmother was in my house. When we got there we discovered she was dead. He pretty much freaked and ended up lying in a lay-z-boy and I went over to console him... and I wake up.
I KNOW there was more to it than that.

Wow we haven't had a good old fashioned quote in a while!

"Clayton has the languor and bone-dry humour of a disgraced aristocrat exiled to the colonies for some colourful indiscretion." -Q 2001

22434981lHqJxQTObu_ph.jpg

21117631iwCnbycsqT_ph.jpg

"A man made for a castle" - Bono, about Adam at Slane...

------------------
If I could through myself set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away See you break, break away

Take Me Higher

oh oh oh i had a dream with u2 in it but they were all really mean and Adam rolled his eyes at me but i just remembered something funny.... larry was in it and at the end of the song he got down on his knees and slid accross the ground...raised his hand up and i touched his hand...when i woke up i searched around for my u2 autographs i had recieved in my dream lol!

It is time for me to come to terms with this dream...it was awful...last week, on Saturday, I had a dream that I was in another room, and the TV was on, and it said U2 wouldn't be playing the Super Bowl because Adam died. I remember in my dream telling myself to wake up, that it was just a dream. The night before that, I had a dream he was doing something...and I yelled at him for being in my Spongebob sheets...

I don't have like, nice dreams about him, the other guys, they all get nice dreams. Another dream I had with him in it: There was a knock on the door, and there on my front porch, was Adam...in a Teletubby costume. (luckily, he looked cute in it) It was really weird.

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

DML, please stop dreaming like that! You're freakin' me out!
AM-good topic
biggrin.gif

My Adam dream(I've only had one, it was about 2 months ago). Adam was sitting at my kitchen table, and my mom was talking to him. It's like he was a long lost cousin or something because they are just talking about normal, everyday stuff. The odd thing, he's wearing a blue bathrobe instead of a shirt(he had pants on though), like he just got done with a concert.
I run into my room, grab everything U2, and ask him to sign it. He does, with a blue marker. Then we go outside for a few pictures, and his driver comes to pick him up.
frown.gif

It was one of those dreams where you can feel everything, and I woke up very frustrated.

Originally posted by DML:
There was a knock on the door, and there on my front porch, was Adam...in a Teletubby costume. (luckily, he looked cute in it) It was really weird.

I guess Adam looks good in everything (or even in nothing at all
biggrin.gif
)

But will you please stop dreaming dreams like you?re first one
eek.gif

------------------

Well, I've already posted my Adam dream and I'm not about to repeat it. I think I gave too much information anyway so that little memory will stay have to stay in the dark corners of my dirty mind for evermore!

Hi Antje! ((big sparky hug))

sadly, i have never dreamt of sparky...i am terrible about remembering my dreams, so perhaps i did and just don't remember!
frown.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 02-12-2002).]

Originally posted by DML:
It is time for me to come to terms with this dream...it was awful...last week, on Saturday, I had a dream that I was in another room, and the TV was on, and it said U2 wouldn't be playing the Super Bowl because Adam died.

aaah that's horrible!!

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
sadly, i have never dreamt of sparky...i am terrible about remembering my dreams, so perhaps i did and just don't remember!
frown.gif

awww, Maria (((hug)))

look at him for about 5 minutes and I?m sure he?ll be in your dreams tonight
smile.gif

Adam_Rattle_And_Hum_Era.jpg

------------------

Adam dreams are wonderful. In high school I dreamt once that U2 was going to play on the roof of our gym, and when they did, Adam was so cute
smile.gif
Actually, he wasn't wearing a shirt. It was a good dream...
I love the pics, ladies!! Adam's just so durn PURTY! *sigh*

Happy Adamday, everyone!

Sadly, I've never had a dream about our beloved Sparky. Maybe someday. And I hope it's happy, not like DML's crazy dreams!
tongue.gif
Anyway, here are my pictures for the week...
3336779923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824636ot1lsi

Check out the pants, they're pinstripes...
biggrin.gif

3336779923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3B98%3Aot1lsi

3336783523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824634ot1lsi

3336783523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232698244%3B3ot1lsi

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

A_09.jpg

Can't you just see his pinky finger about to point up in the air....slightly snooty and ever so sexy??

I had a weird Adam dream once. I dreamt I had a picture of him. Big deal.

BUT THEN LAST NIGHT!! I had a real U2 dream. Not just about Adam though, so I hope it's ok to post it here. I am kinda excited though and wanted to post it somewhere.

I dreamt I was sitting on a futon in a supermarket. Bono was there! We started talking and it was very relaxed and casual. Then, I remembered I wanted to ask him if he remembered signing my husband's shirt at Baltimore. I reached out to touch the back of his hand, because I do that when I talk to people. He jerked away!
I felt embarrased. He is probably not excited about having fans reach out and grab at him all the time.
So I apologized and he calmed down. He invited me to his video shoot! I was so excited, I went.
Oddly enough, it was the video shoot for Stuck in a Moment. Not the football one. I saw Bono's body double get thrown out of the van. Then he laid down on the ground and was singing and stuff while the camera looked at him.
Then, out of the back of another van, three more body doubles fall out...the rest of the band!! (Yes i know this is not in the video.) So then the real remaining three show up. Adam waves at me very nice!! Edge does a nod. And then....dumdadum...Larry stops and stares and points at me and yells "who's she! What's she doing here?!?"

and i woke up.

Ah, yes. I'm in great need of some AdamLove today...AIM has been down for most of the day and I have so many people I wanted to talk to!
frown.gif
Blargh.

So anyway...I have enjoyed reading (most of) your dreams and I too have to admit that I have had an AdamDream (isn't is great how anything can become AdamSpeak just by connecting words
smile.gif
I've been doing that all over the place!)

So here are some AdamLove pics to cheer me up to tell my story...

adam_010.jpg

This is a cool banner I found...
adam.gif

Love this one...
adam_.jpg

Be back with much more...can't get enough of my man
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

HIPPPEEEE

i wanna know your dream!!

and i was wondering where you were. i wanted to tell you the dream earlier today, but you were nowhere to be found!

Cry...I just lost a whole bunch of pics I found and loved...

Well here are a couple of them...

How much would I love to be wrapped around him as much as those boots are
smile.gif

clayton_a.jpg

Imagines self as chair...
adamonice.jpg

There are no words...too much AdamLove here...
adam4.jpg

If these don't work I'm going to cry...

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
HIPPPEEEE

i wanna know your dream!!

and i was wondering where you were. i wanted to tell you the dream earlier today, but you were nowhere to be found!

Elizabeth!!!!!! That is such a cool dream! I would have loved to have heard it, but AIM is being a f***** retarded piece of s***! I can't even talk to my sweetie
frown.gif

I'm majorly in need of some pics right now...so I'm off to search and then I'll be back to tell the dream
smile.gif
It's a goodie
smile.gif

------------------

i don't think this is the best place to discuss this, but i hope i have proven my love for adam enough to say this without bringing down wrath...but does anyone else have trouble calling him sparky?

i mean...i know this is r.S.o.c.

but...it still sounds funny to me. Oh well...i don't know why i decided to spill these beans tonight and in here. I do love Adam to death...and love everyone here...so don't get mad!!

wink.gif
wink.gif

Olive, I love that pic! Made me smile!
smile.gif

Here are some more...

Adam feels my pain
frown.gif
And he still loves me!
i539E7ABE-C3A2-4213-839F-8AEAAF6AA712.jpg

CuddlyAdam...
iB93ED155-C6BE-4C6C-ACDD-FAEEB300B3E2.jpg

And yes, the most beautiful Adam, he's my buddy icon for my non-existent AIM
frown.gif

i2D0970C3-687A-4E51-9F44-CCA31B4B240D.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by elizabeth:
i don't think this is the best place to discuss this, but i hope i have proven my love for adam enough to say this without bringing down wrath...but does anyone else have trouble calling him sparky?

i mean...i know this is r.S.o.c.

but...it still sounds funny to me. Oh well...i don't know why i decided to spill these beans tonight and in here. I do love Adam to death...and love everyone here...so don't get mad!!

wink.gif
wink.gif

Sparky says:
I love it when you call me big papa..
adam_sarong.jpg

adam_naked.jpg

redface.gif
oops how'd this get in here?....
wink.gif

------------------
"I sing sometimes, like my life is at stake,
'cause you're only as loud as the noises you make" -Ani

Take Me Higher

OMD! Olive, I was soooooo thinking of posting that pic just to make myself smile!
biggrin.gif

And I think it's fine to call him whatever though it's much more fun to make contractions with other nouns when you use Adam (ie. AdamLove, AdamChest, AdamArms, AdamPants, AdamEyes, practically AdamAnything!)

------------------

Back
Top Bottom