2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-20134.jpg

BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-20135.jpg

BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-20136.jpg

BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-20137.jpg

BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-20138.jpg

BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-20139.jpg

BonoHelenSeymourBookBeautifulNoiseDublinIrelandTuesday2-5-201310.jpg

That's weird, someone posted that link here yesterday, but now I can't find it. :scratch:

Edit: Oh oops it was in the New Articles thread, not this one.

Stop it, I have to work! :lol:

So sweet :love: Seeing Bono and especially his smile when waking up in the morning is the best thing to happen.

Thanks for the great pics!

So you mean like, you wanna do his taxes or something? :hmm:
Of course not! I would never be involved w/ someone who avoids paying his taxes :shame:

I kid, I kiiiiidddd (srsly, I hate that whole argument)... but really, I'd totally do Bono. He makes me question my sexuality :help:

Did I type that outloud? ...Yeah, I totally typed that outloud.

Of course not! I would never be involved w/ someone who avoids paying his taxes :shame:

I kid, I kiiiiidddd (srsly, I hate that whole argument)... but really, I'd totally do Bono. He makes me question my sexuality :help:

Did I type that outloud? ...Yeah, I totally typed that outloud.

:up:

:hmm: If I were a man I totally would too. :shifty: :wink:

:cute: Great to see ya back here Catman!

:giggle: Interesting confession here to make, in the one part of the forum where all the girls drool over the boys of the band. :wink:

IMO Bono is just sexuality, period. If you don't feel it I think I'd question not just your sexuality but whether or not you are, in fact, dead.

IMO Bono is just sexuality, period. If you don't feel it I think I'd question not just your sexuality but whether or not you are, in fact, dead.

:up: :lol: :heart: I couldn't agree with you more!!!! He certainly has that market cornered!

I think we could even hypothesize that that's why so many men love to hate him (and most big U2 haters are men, are they not?)- it's that they are angry and embarrassed that he gives them boners, and they're helpless to stop it. :shifty:

:cute: Great to see ya back here Catman!

:giggle: Interesting confession here to make, in the one part of the forum where all the girls drool over the boys of the band. :wink:
Hola, Galeongirl! :D :wave: :D

Yeah, Bono's a good lookin' chap. I wish I looked as good as he does now :fist: I figure this section of the forum is as good a place as any to make that declaration--I'm with like-minded people here :wink:

Back
Top Bottom