2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That reminds me of that article about Bono from Time magazine where he disappeared at dinner and they found him taking a nap in the bathroom. Someone with him said that he is good at taking naps or something like that. :lol:

It was Edge who said this.:lol:

Even if he's flying commercial, I'll bet it's a very different, VIP type commercial without a lot of the misery that the rest of us go through! He couldn't go through the same gates as the rest of us or he'd be constantly mobbed! I think they have a secret second track for very high profile travelers.

I think VIPs are ushered on at the very last minute.
I saw Nicole Kidman and Orlando Bloom be rushed onto a flight literally within 5 minutes of the plane doors closing and leaving the gate!

Now that's a life: Going from Berlin to London to New York to Coachella to Las Vegas to New York within a week. I want to have that energy when I'm his age. I hope he takes care of himself.

My dad who is the same age as Bono travels almost as much (in fact he probably travels just as often but usually not so far) and doesn't get luxury jets, drives himself to and from, etc. I don't know how he does it. Every time I go hang out with my mom my dad is packing for something. It takes me two days to pack to take my dogs a few hours for a weekend long dog competition but my dad will be packed for a week away in about 10 minutes.

^ I'm like that as well. I don't travel as much as Bono but I do travel a lot, for job and in private, and it isn't stressful for me, I'm kind of used to it. There are times where I'm constantly packing in and out. I guess it depends on the personality. I know people who consider it perfectly normal to be on the road all the time and on the other hand people who are insanly stressed just by the thought of travelling once or twice a year. I'm not a very "home" type of person, I like to be on the road. I think Bono is that way as well, he has said so many times and he's a citizen of the world. Of course, having private planes, VIP treatment and so on helps a bit, but I'm sure it can still be stressful being on the road all the time, getting up early, going to sleep late, not having enough sleep, not eating regular meals, meetings all the times, jet lag and so on. VIP treatment doesn't take away from that. It depends on the person and how well they can handle it.

A few more from NY on the 14th.

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-201310.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-201311.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-201312.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-201313.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-201314.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-201315.jpg:original

That reminds me of that article about Bono from Time magazine where he disappeared at dinner and they found him taking a nap in the bathroom. Someone with him said that he is good at taking naps or something like that. :lol:

Bono he's allergic to some kind of wine, the result of that is red eyes and he's falling asleep...

^ True, I just noticed this.

I think the very first picture Helen posted is from the Quincy Jones event in Las Vegas. He's with Chris Tucker.

Oh yes, I do believe you're right Silvia! :doh: It must have gotten mixed up with these other photos I found and, like the first one, they didn't have any titles, I just knew I hadn't seen them posted here yet!! :wink:

I think I ate lunch there when I was in the country.

I had a sandwich with crab on it. It was delicious. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom